Augusta 89 Pendleton Co. 74

Dustin "Shooty" Staggs, Happy Birthday big guy...18 rebounds on your 18th B-Day. 23 Points also for the team high.

Chris Mofford drops 22 of his own and pulled down 13 rebounds for yet another Double Double

Shawn White added 13 of his own 8 of 11 from the FT line

JoJo Gray hits on 3 of 4 threes for 9 points

R. Kelsch 6, D Fryman and T Krebs 3

PC 15 21 17 21

Aug 27 26 22 14

The score does not indicate how bad this game was. Augusta was up 25 going into the 4th. Congrats to the Panthers on a nice game.

I admire Coach Simms and his players for their continuous hard work. Even down most of the game by double digits, his players never quit and that says a lot about them as individuals and as a team.

Good Luck to Pendleton Co the rest of the season.

Good win for the Panthers tonight. Pendleton may be down this year, but any time a school the size of Augusta can win these games it's a pretty big deal.

Very true, first win over Pendleton County since the 2000 Bath County Dairy Queen Classic. Augusta is rolling heading into Bracken County's Tournament next week.

Awesome win for the Panthers. The big men for Augusta dominated. Again, as in the Bracken Co. game, Jo Jo Grey came in and sparked Augusta with 3 huge 3's. Good job Jo Jo! Several turnovers and poor shot selection in the 4th quarter made this game as close as it was, but still a great win for Augusta. Augusta's starting guards need to work more on their shooting, even though they did hit a couple of 3's tonight.

Very true, first win over Pendleton County since the 2000 Bath County Dairy Queen Classic. Augusta is rolling heading into Bracken County's Tournament next week.

The win that year in 2000 was great, the reward was a big ole blizzard from Dairy Queen for Coach Robin Kelsch;)I am telling you the guy can flat coach and I am a huge fan of what he has accomplished at Augusta.