Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Kentucky roster

Featured Replies

If you could have any 12 girls basketball players in the State, who do you take?

 

PG

SG

SF

PF

C

 

2nd Team

 

PG

SG

SF

PF

C

 

Honorable Mention

 

Any Positions

All I can say is that any team mentioned should have Anna Martin from LCA and Natalie Novosel from Lex Cath on the list. Both girls are on a different plane of talent. They might not have one great thing they can do, but their overall game is pretty impressive and should carry them to the college level. Otherwise I can't comment for the rest of the state because I haven't seen a lot of other teams. I'd love to see Dunbar play because I hear they have a pretty exciting team this year but I couldn't tell you much on any one individual player.

 

I'll reserve opinion to those who have seen a bit more then me however any combination of the 11th region stars would be pretty scary.

  • Author

Okay so far we have:

Anna Martin

Natalie Novosel

Sarah Rowe

 

Any others?

From the 10th you have to consider Courtney Lee, Maggie Prewitt, Deserae Chambers, and Lacie Cline.

You could probably throw Brianna Green in there as a point guard. You wont find many girls who can handle the ball and dish to the open teammate as effortlessly as she can.

From the 10th you have to consider Courtney Lee, Maggie Prewitt, Deserae Chambers, and Lacie Cline.

 

I can't justify picking a whole team from across the state, but I agree with URIT for the four above mentioned from the 10th region. Chambers and Cline especially get no pub statewide, which is a crying shame.

From the mountains....

 

Two other girls besides Sara Rowe that are worthy of mention are Kayla Lowe (6'1" Sr. F) from Pike County Central and Heather Sturdivant (5'6" Sr. PG) from Perry County Central.

  • Author

Can someone smarter take all of the names mentioned and make a list of them and what school they are from? I would appreciate it.

Can someone smarter take all of the names mentioned and make a list of them and what school they are from? I would appreciate it.

 

:lol:

Just to clarify my post... I would nominate Sarah Rowe, Kayla Lowe, and Heather Sturdivant from the Mtns.

Rachael Vanderhoof-5'11 Raceland 25 ppg has to be on any team mentioned

I can't justify picking a whole team from across the state, but I agree with URIT for the four above mentioned from the 10th region. Chambers and Cline especially get no pub statewide, which is a crying shame.

 

Chambers is ranked 15th in the state. That's pretty good pub if you ask me.

From the 10th you have to consider Courtney Lee, Maggie Prewitt, Deserae Chambers, and Lacie Cline.

 

Mackenzie Lee.

The Moses girl from Scott Co. is pretty tough too.

Rachael Vanderhoof-5'11 Raceland 25 ppg has to be on any team mentioned

 

:thumb: I agree 100%.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.