Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota-Santa Clara

Featured Replies

Tubby has to take on a pretty good 6-3 Santa Clara team on Dec. 22nd. It's at UM. It should be a pretty good game.. I like UM in this one..

 

Minnesota - 71

Santa Clara - 67

 

What do you guys think..

I don't see why we should care. Tubby is gone. He is no longer a part of this team (of course if you disregard the rift raft players he left in his wake). I hate seeing Minnesota threads on here. How long will it take before people attempt to get them out of their mind.

  • Author
I don't see why we should care. Tubby is gone. He is no longer a part of this team (of course if you disregard the rift raft players he left in his wake). I hate seeing Minnesota threads on here. How long will it take before people attempt to get them out of their mind.

 

Is this a Kentucky Basketball thread?? A lot of people care about the man actualy, just because you don't doesn't mean anything..

Is this a Kentucky Basketball thread?? A lot of people care about the man actualy, just because you don't doesn't mean anything..

 

Sorry, I didnt mean to be rude. This is a "Bluegrass" forum though. He is not our coach. He is not Eastern's coach, Western's coach, Louisville's Coach, or even from Kentucky.

 

The only thing that people care about him right now is that he is not our coach, thankfully.

I don't see why we should care. Tubby is gone. He is no longer a part of this team (of course if you disregard the rift raft players he left in his wake). I hate seeing Minnesota threads on here. How long will it take before people attempt to get them out of their mind.

It's not a Kentucky Basketball forum. It's a college basketball forum. Do you get this bent out of shape over threads that have Rick Pitino in them also?

It's not a Kentucky Basketball forum. It's a college basketball forum. Do you get this bent out of shape over threads that have Rick Pitino in them also?

 

I am not bent out of shape. Aside from that fact, Rick Pitino coaches a team within Kentucky. A school in the "Bluegrass". Ya know, bluegrasspreps?

 

Regardless, from this point I will do what everyone else does and just ignore the thread.

I am not bent out of shape. Aside from that fact, Rick Pitino coaches a team within Kentucky. A school in the "Bluegrass". Ya know, bluegrasspreps?

 

Regardless, from this point I will do what everyone else does and just ignore the thread.

So in other words we shouldn't have any threads about any teams unless they are from the state of Kentucky?

I don't see why we should care. Tubby is gone. He is no longer a part of this team (of course if you disregard the rift raft players he left in his wake). I hate seeing Minnesota threads on here. How long will it take before people attempt to get them out of their mind.

 

I coud see your point if this was a Kentucky basketball thread but it is not.

My question would be if you don't like seeing "Minnesota" or "Tubby Smith" threads then why did you post on it? I know the threads that I don't like or don't want to post on I just pass by. Seems pretty dang simple to me :D.

 

Last time that I checked this forum said "College Basketball" and not just select teams and no one else college basketball :rolleyes:. So JMO but if youn hate seeing Minnesota threads on here then don't read them :thumb:.

  • Author
Sorry, I didnt mean to be rude. This is a "Bluegrass" forum though. He is not our coach. He is not Eastern's coach, Western's coach, Louisville's Coach, or even from Kentucky.

 

The only thing that people care about him right now is that he is not our coach, thankfully.

 

Actualy a lot of people care about Tubby and how he is and how he will do at Minnesota..

 

Hey, is Tubby 4-4 right now??

I hope we don't have to have this debate everytime we make a Minnesota thread.

To be honest, I liked Tubby in his stay at UK. But the obvious love affair for him from UK fans, after he left the program, (in a not so great position) leads me to cheer against Minnesota.

 

Ill say...

 

Santa Clara- 68

Tubby- 59

  • Author
To be honest, I liked Tubby in his stay at UK. But the obvious love affair for him from UK fans, after he left the program, (in a not so great position) leads me to cheer against Minnesota.

 

Ill say...

 

Santa Clara- 68

Tubby- 59

 

I'm not even a UK fan but I still loved Tubby Smith..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.