Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota-Santa Clara

Featured Replies

When I first saw the thread title I thought that Minnesota had established a satellite campus far far from the land of 10,000 lakes...

When I first saw the thread title I thought that Minnesota had established a satellite campus far far from the land of 10,000 lakes...

They would call the new school Santa Clara University at Minnesota or SCUM.

 

That would delight most of the UK fan base.

I don't see why we should care. Tubby is gone. He is no longer a part of this team (of course if you disregard the rift raft players he left in his wake). I hate seeing Minnesota threads on here. How long will it take before people attempt to get them out of their mind.

 

You have no room to bash Tubby. The man I dare say has forgotten more about basketball than everyone on this board knows about it. We have no idea what pressure he was under, and I am sure he did the best job that he could.

 

So unless you know you could do the job better than him, I suggest we stop the bashing.

  • Author
:sleep:

 

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I hope we don't have to have this debate everytime we make a Minnesota thread.

 

Yes it is starting to get old. I wasn't a member here during the Roy Williams hire but I am willing to bet that People never talked good about Matt Daughtery. I am also willing to bet that whenever Pitino was hired people never talked bad about Denny Crum, etc....

 

PS- I have to add that if people DID talk bad about Denny Crum, then shame on them!

Yes it is starting to get old. I wasn't a member here during the Roy Williams hire but I am willing to bet that People never talked good about Matt Daughtery. I am also willing to bet that whenever Pitino was hired people never talked bad about Denny Crum, etc....

 

PS- I have to add that if people DID talk bad about Denny Crum, then shame on them!

 

You make a good point about Denny Crum...Coach Crums Record his last several years..

 

1994-95 19-14

1995-96 22-12

1996-97 26- 9

1997-98 12-20

1998-99 19-11

1999-00 19-12

2000-01 12-19

 

I have never seen a Denny Basher Thread...:cool:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

 

Your crack me up buzz.

Tubby has to take on a pretty good 6-3 Santa Clara team on Dec. 22nd. It's at UM. It should be a pretty good game.. I like UM in this one..

 

Minnesota - 71

Santa Clara - 67

 

What do you guys think..

 

Santa Clara is a pretty good team and that's something Tubby has saw little of this season. I'll say:

 

Santa Clara 51

Minnesota 45

  • Author
Your crack me up buzz.

 

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

You make a good point about Denny Crum...Coach Crums Record his last several years..

 

1994-95 19-14

1995-96 22-12

1996-97 26- 9

1997-98 12-20

1998-99 19-11

1999-00 19-12

2000-01 12-19

 

I have never seen a Denny Basher Thread...:cool:

 

I will take 2 seasons under 19 wins in exchange for 2 national titles... at Louisville. :p

They would call the new school Santa Clara University at Minnesota or SCUM.

 

That would delight most of the UK fan base.

 

SCUM... that is funny!:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.