Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson

Featured Replies

This guy has became my favorite UK player in a while. I know he's only been here a short time and may not be around much longer, but I love the way he goes out and gives it his all. You can tell that the losing is not setting well with him. Simply put Patterson is a warrior and this picture that I found on Lexington Hearld's website sums it all up for me. I made it my avatar and I just had to make a post about it. Just looking at him gets me pumped up!:fight:

patty.jpg

I agree. I listened to all the hype coming in and had never seen him play. He has quickly became my favorite UK player on this team. Love his work ethic and warrior type mentality.

No doubt. I wasn't 100% sold before the season, but I love him now. Hopefully, his attitude will catch on.

I was thinking the same thing. He's definately my favorite since Chuck Hayes.

You should have got the pic of him picking his nose.....:thumb:

I think he has become many Wildcat fans favorite player... Look at those arms...

The thing I like about him is unlike a lot of the players UK has had the last few years, is he shows emotion. He plays with emotion and plays hard. I don’t think you have to be out there beating your chest every play (NOAH style- although I like watching J Noah play), but show you are having some fun.

I love the fact that he's already become a leader on this team.

I liked Chuck Hayes when he played at UK.PP is gonna become a Chuck Hayes, but better.

He has really suprised me.

 

Same here. I didn't expect nearly this much out of him his freshman year.

Same here. I didn't expect nearly this much out of him his freshman year.

Me either. I also had made up my mind that I wasn't going to like him...disliked the way he milked the media and his late signing. That all changed when I met him in person, and have watched him play. He is now my favorite.

I had my doubts about patterson when the Cats first signed him but he has taken away those doubts. He is mature way beyond his years and is a great representative for UK. I like his leadership and his Warrior mentality.

I think we will see his jersey hanging from the rafters some day.

He has become one of my favorites.

I really like this kid but I am nervous to see how his back holds up from the weight of his team on it. I hope he sticks around has a little fun with Liggens and Miller, and could you imagine if theyre all back for the potential Derrick Favors/Jon Wall arrivals in Lexington.

 

Dare to dream.

TALENTED and a HARD WORKER. I wasn't disappointed in him Saturday, but he was in himself. He has a lot of pride and drive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.