Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson

Featured Replies

Patrick Patterson is a man. I hope he's here 2 years. He's obviously got the physical abilities. He also seems to have all of the intangibles too. Work ethic, pride, character, fire, team work...you name it, he seems to have it.

  • Author
Patrick Patterson is a man. I hope he's here 2 years. He's obviously got the physical abilities. He also seems to have all of the intangibles too. Work ethic, pride, character, fire, team work...you name it, he seems to have it.

 

Two years will surprise me.:cry:

I am around Huntington a lot and been around him a lot over past few years. I can tell you guys this first hand, if anybody his talent will hang around longer than ppl expects it will be him. He is a classy guy. And as far as talent, I didnt expect him to do this good, he has really suprised me with the way he has developed as a big guy.

I love how Coach G said the other day after the Indiana game that we would"live or die by the freshman"

I watched several high school games of his last year and thought that he was over rated but since he has came to UK he has became my favorite player since Travis Ford....

You should have got the pic of him picking his nose.....:thumb:

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::fight:

I too wasn't sold on him in high school. I guess the blackhole that is O.J. Mayo kinda took Patrick out of his game. I have been pleasantly surprised by him, and he will only get better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.