Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redsfest

Featured Replies

I went last year and while a nice evening, nothing blew me away to want to rush back this year.

  • Author

My wife's company has some special package that gives us some alone 1 on 1 time with Dusty and Javi Lopez, should be a good time.

 

I can't wait to show off my wiffle ball prowess, haha

My wife's company has some special package that gives us some alone 1 on 1 time with Dusty and Javi Lopez, should be a good time.

 

I can't wait to show off my wiffle ball prowess, haha

 

Ask Dusty if his toothpicks are mint flavored or regular. Also, tell him the routine is ice on for 20 minutes, off for 20 and back on for 20...

 

Tell Javy that minus the large paycheck and playing baseball for a living...he looks like me...

My wife's company has some special package that gives us some alone 1 on 1 time with Dusty and Javi Lopez, should be a good time.

 

 

 

When did Javi Lopez join the Reds?

  • Author
When did Javi Lopez join the Reds?
Sorry Valentin.
  • Author
Ask Dusty if his toothpicks are mint flavored or regular. Also, tell him the routine is ice on for 20 minutes, off for 20 and back on for 20...

 

Tell Javy that minus the large paycheck and playing baseball for a living...he looks like me...

:D I'd say he's a bit taller than you.

:D I'd say he's a bit taller than you.

 

At 5'10" (yeah right), a bit is right...

Sorry Valentin.

 

The bad thing is, I knew who you were talking about...:creepy:

  • Author
The bad thing is, I knew who you were talking about...:creepy:

:D Just talked to my wife again, apparently we get in at 9, it doesn't open to the public until 11. Having the run of the place before it gets crowded will be really cool. I'll post some pictures. :thumb:

:D Just talked to my wife again, apparently we get in at 9, it doesn't open to the public until 11. Having the run of the place before it gets crowded will be really cool. I'll post some pictures. :thumb:

 

Ask Dusty if he has any open coaching positions...

Ask Dusty if he has any open coaching positions...

 

He might need a bat boy if his kid gets run over again. :lol:

He might need a bat boy if his kid gets run over again. :lol:

 

No short jokes 98...

:D Just talked to my wife again, apparently we get in at 9, it doesn't open to the public until 11. Having the run of the place before it gets crowded will be really cool. I'll post some pictures. :thumb:

 

 

What kind of questions do you have prepared for Dusty?

Regular or mint picks?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.