Redsfest

98NCCalum

My wife's company has some special package that gives us some alone 1 on 1 time with Dusty and Javi Lopez, should be a good time.

I can't wait to show off my wiffle ball prowess, haha

Ask Dusty if his toothpicks are mint flavored or regular. Also, tell him the routine is ice on for 20 minutes, off for 20 and back on for 20...

Tell Javy that minus the large paycheck and playing baseball for a living...he looks like me...

Ask Dusty if his toothpicks are mint flavored or regular. Also, tell him the routine is ice on for 20 minutes, off for 20 and back on for 20...

Tell Javy that minus the large paycheck and playing baseball for a living...he looks like me...

:D I'd say he's a bit taller than you.

The bad thing is, I knew who you were talking about...:creepy:

:D Just talked to my wife again, apparently we get in at 9, it doesn't open to the public until 11. Having the run of the place before it gets crowded will be really cool. I'll post some pictures. :thumb:

:D Just talked to my wife again, apparently we get in at 9, it doesn't open to the public until 11. Having the run of the place before it gets crowded will be really cool. I'll post some pictures. :thumb:

What kind of questions do you have prepared for Dusty?