Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's SEC schedule

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just saying. Those are two top 25 teams. Bama isn't a bad team at all. If they had Steele, they would be a VERY good team.

 

What was that you were saying about LSU?

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

  • Author
What was that you were saying about LSU?

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

They were up on Villinova by 21 and lost the lead. SC beat Providence though.

I can't wait to see UK try and stop Mighty Mouse... :sssh:

Any time you go on the road in the SEC its a TOUGH game and you could lose!

Thanks for the info...

I sat they go 10-6. Losses to Tennessee, South Carolina, Arkansas, Georgia, Miss.St and Florida. A mixture of home and road losses.

Any time you go on the road in the SEC its a TOUGH game and you could lose!

 

Were not talking about football anymore. :D

I sat they go 10-6. Losses to Tennessee, South Carolina, Arkansas, Georgia, Miss.St and Florida. A mixture of home and road losses.

 

Realistically... They lose to at least 2 of those teams twice.

Sat, Jan 12 (23) Vanderbilt 1:30 pm W

Tue, Jan 15 at Mississippi St. 9:00 pm W

Sat, Jan 19 at Florida 9:00 pm L

Tue, Jan 22 (10) Tennessee 9:00 pm L

Sat, Jan 26 South Carolina 1:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 2 at Georgia 1:00 pm W

Wed, Feb 6 at Auburn 8:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 9 Alabama 1:00 pm W

Tue, Feb 12 at (23) Vanderbilt 9:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 16 at LSU 1:00 pm L

Tue, Feb 19 Georgia 9:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 23 Arkansas 2:00 pm W

Wed, Feb 27 Mississippi 8:00 pm W

Sun, Mar 2 at (10) Tennessee 12:00 pm L

Wed, Mar 5 at South Carolina 7:00 pm W

Sun, Mar 9 Florida 12:00 pm L

 

 

I think they will go 11-5. They will lose both games to Florida and Tennessee and they lose a close one at LSU. They beat the teams they are suppose to beat to go on and finish with a 11-5 record in the SEC. However, I think they go on to win the SEC tournament as weird as that may sound.

I hope UK beats SC twice... Don't see it happening though.

  • Author
I hope UK beats SC twice... Don't see it happening though.

 

I don't either. SC is good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.