Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's SEC schedule

Featured Replies

Sat, Jan 12 (23) Vanderbilt 1:30 pm

Tue, Jan 15 at Mississippi St. 9:00 pm

Sat, Jan 19 at Florida 9:00 pm

Tue, Jan 22 (10) Tennessee 9:00 pm

Sat, Jan 26 South Carolina 1:00 pm

Sat, Feb 2 at Georgia 1:00 pm

Wed, Feb 6 at Auburn 8:00 pm

Sat, Feb 9 Alabama 1:00 pm

Tue, Feb 12 at (23) Vanderbilt 9:00 pm

Sat, Feb 16 at LSU 1:00 pm

Tue, Feb 19 Georgia 9:00 pm

Sat, Feb 23 Arkansas 2:00 pm

Wed, Feb 27 Mississippi 8:00 pm

Sun, Mar 2 at (10) Tennessee 12:00 pm

Wed, Mar 5 at South Carolina 7:00 pm

Sun, Mar 9 Florida 12:00 pm

 

That's what it looks like. How many games will UK win?? I say they will go 7-9, maybe 8-8.

 

I am not starting this thread to hate or bash UK at all I am really wondering what you guys think.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8-8 to 9-7

 

The Cats will turn it around. BCG will get the Cats on the write track.

  • Author
I say 12-4.

 

Seriously? Not trying to start anything just asking.

Seriously? Not trying to start anything just asking.

 

Yes seriously.

  • Author
Yes seriously.

 

K.

 

Who will they beat and lose to.

Sat, Jan 12 (23) Vanderbilt 1:30 pm W

Tue, Jan 15 at Mississippi St. 9:00 pm W

Sat, Jan 19 at Florida 9:00 pm L

Tue, Jan 22 (10) Tennessee 9:00 pm W

Sat, Jan 26 South Carolina 1:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 2 at Georgia 1:00 pm W

Wed, Feb 6 at Auburn 8:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 9 Alabama 1:00 pm W

Tue, Feb 12 at (23) Vanderbilt 9:00 pm L

Sat, Feb 16 at LSU 1:00 pm L

Tue, Feb 19 Georgia 9:00 pm L

Sat, Feb 23 Arkansas 2:00 pm W

Wed, Feb 27 Mississippi 8:00 pm W

Sun, Mar 2 at (10) Tennessee 12:00 pm L

Wed, Mar 5 at South Carolina 7:00 pm W

Sun, Mar 9 Florida 12:00 pm W

Sat, Jan 12 (23) Vanderbilt 1:30 pm W

Tue, Jan 15 at Mississippi St. 9:00 pm W

Sat, Jan 19 at Florida 9:00 pm L

Tue, Jan 22 (10) Tennessee 9:00 pm W

Sat, Jan 26 South Carolina 1:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 2 at Georgia 1:00 pm W

Wed, Feb 6 at Auburn 8:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 9 Alabama 1:00 pm W

Tue, Feb 12 at (23) Vanderbilt 9:00 pm L

Sat, Feb 16 at LSU 1:00 pm L

Tue, Feb 19 Georgia 9:00 pm L

Sat, Feb 23 Arkansas 2:00 pm W

Wed, Feb 27 Mississippi 8:00 pm W

Sun, Mar 2 at (10) Tennessee 12:00 pm L

Wed, Mar 5 at South Carolina 7:00 pm W

Sun, Mar 9 Florida 12:00 pm W

 

 

I could see that. :ylsuper:

K.

 

Who will they beat and lose to.

 

For someone that hates UK so bad, you sure do like stirring, I mean starting threads about UK. I'm not going to name the teams they will beat or not beat because you can't do that in basketball. I'm saying at the end of the season, they'll be 12-4 with some wins they weren't expected to get and some similar losses.

Sat, Jan 12 (23) Vanderbilt 1:30 pm W

Tue, Jan 15 at Mississippi St. 9:00 pm W

Sat, Jan 19 at Florida 9:00 pm L

Tue, Jan 22 (10) Tennessee 9:00 pm W

Sat, Jan 26 South Carolina 1:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 2 at Georgia 1:00 pm W

Wed, Feb 6 at Auburn 8:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 9 Alabama 1:00 pm W

Tue, Feb 12 at (23) Vanderbilt 9:00 pm L

Sat, Feb 16 at LSU 1:00 pm L

Tue, Feb 19 Georgia 9:00 pm L

Sat, Feb 23 Arkansas 2:00 pm W

Wed, Feb 27 Mississippi 8:00 pm W

Sun, Mar 2 at (10) Tennessee 12:00 pm L

Wed, Mar 5 at South Carolina 7:00 pm W

Sun, Mar 9 Florida 12:00 pm W

 

 

LSU is bottom of the barrell this year.

  • Author
For someone that hates UK so bad, you sure do like stirring, I mean starting threads about UK. I'm not going to name the teams they will beat or not beat because you can't do that in basketball. I'm saying at the end of the season, they'll be 12-4 with some wins they weren't expected to get and some similar losses.

 

I am not starting threads on UK to hate or bash on them ( if you haven't noticed I haven't said 1 bad thing about them ) I just really wanted to know what everyone else though about it. That's all man.

  • Author
LSU is bottom of the barrell this year.

 

Sat, Jan 12 (23) Vanderbilt 1:30 pm W

Tue, Jan 15 at Mississippi St. 9:00 pm W

Sat, Jan 19 at Florida 9:00 pm L

Tue, Jan 22 (10) Tennessee 9:00 pm W

Sat, Jan 26 South Carolina 1:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 2 at Georgia 1:00 pm W

Wed, Feb 6 at Auburn 8:00 pm W

Sat, Feb 9 Alabama 1:00 pm W

Tue, Feb 12 at (23) Vanderbilt 9:00 pm L

Sat, Feb 16 at LSU 1:00 pm L

Tue, Feb 19 Georgia 9:00 pm L

Sat, Feb 23 Arkansas 2:00 pm W

Wed, Feb 27 Mississippi 8:00 pm W

Sun, Mar 2 at (10) Tennessee 12:00 pm L

Wed, Mar 5 at South Carolina 7:00 pm W

Sun, Mar 9 Florida 12:00 pm W

 

 

I agree. I don't see them getting beat by LSU.

I am not starting threads on UK to hate or bash on them ( if you haven't noticed I haven't said 1 bad thing about them ) I just really wanted to know what everyone else though about it. That's all man.

 

ttt

Ok give or take a game I was just throwing that out there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.