Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 47 Miami (OH) 44

Featured Replies

Charlie Coles has himself a heck of a team up there this year. They've beaten Mississippi State, South Alabama and Xavier while losing to USC (4 points), Louisville (3 points) and Dayton (1 point).

 

Michael Bramos is a scoring machine and the game they play is very frustrating for opponents. The Redhawks will win the MAC going away this year.

Not a big shocker, IMO. Miami is a veteran ball club that plays tough defense, night in and night out. They will be a tough out come March.

Tim Pollitz is one of the best under the radar players in the nation. Great move by Pitino to put Clark on him in the 2nd half...

Sounds like an offensive extravaganza...

 

Solid win over a scrappy Miami team...

Wow. Much closer than I expected....

 

Not me really...Miami is a sonds basketball team, and they almost always dictate style, and their style is not good for a mildly un-disciplined Louisville team. A very solid win, IMO.

Not me really...Miami is a sonds basketball team, and they almost always dictate style, and their style is not good for a mildly un-disciplined Louisville team. A very solid win, IMO.

 

A very good win no doubt, but for a team with FF hopes, you'd usually expect better against a MAC opponent.

If it's closer than what you expected, you didn't know what to expect. I had this marked for a loss without David.

 

Miami OH owns the current NCAA-best mark for holding games under 70 points (I think 39 straight after today?)

A very good win no doubt, but for a team with FF hopes, you'd usually expect better against a MAC opponent.

 

Usually yes....but you'd have to take each example on a case by case basis....this was a good win, IMO.

I'm just happy UofL walked away with a win from this one. Miami OH is now 3-3 but don't let that fool you, they are a very solid team that will give everyone they play more than they want. Putting Clark on Pollitz was an excellent move as GT said. Caracter couldn't do anything to stop him in the first half but oddly I was happy with the way he was playing. He always kept a hand in his face and played pretty good D without a bunch of dumb fouls but that kid just couldn't miss until Clarks ridiculous wingspan got the best of him. Now another week off and another game I'll be happy with to come away with just a win.

 

Miami OH's record:

 

Xavier 59-57 W

@ S. Alabama 64-59 W

USC 53-57 L

@ Miss. St. 67-60 W

Dayton 62-63 L

I looked at the boxscores and UL got nothing out of their guards basically. I believe that they, even without Padgett are going to be very good at the 3, 4, and 5 spots, but guard play is a question mark for UL. But with Pitino, I think he will get the most out of what he has.

I am glad UK don't play Miami(Ohio)!

Based on their style, I'd say the vast majority of games Miami plays this year will be pretty close.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.