Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill Walker is (does) #1

Featured Replies

When you gotta go, you gotta go. Watch Bill Walker in the bottom of the screen on the KSU bench use some team towels as a quicker picker upper. This was at last night's game with Oregon.

 

Might want to fix that link.

I won't call attention to what is on his head. Or maybe I will...

I won't call attention to what is on his head. Or maybe I will...

 

The Theory is alive and well. :thumb:

 

:lol:

  • Author

Link works for me. Don't pay attention to the tele prompter drawings and watch Walker in front of the bench

They dont have indoor bathrooms?

 

Have you been to Manhatten, KS?

Have you been to Manhatten, KS?

 

Where's Manhatten, KS? :D

Where did he go to grade school at? Seems like he would've learned better manners in those "forming" years.

I couldn't see it, but I saw the picture up there, funny stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.