Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford suspended indefinitely...

Featured Replies

**"Violation of team rules"...

 

I'm hearing 3 games.....

 

:irked:*:irked:*:irked:*:irked:*:irked:

Maybe he's trying to go back to Detroit? :D

Not good news for the Hoosiers.

  • Author
Is this guy a starter?
This guy is Joe's little brother.

 

Not a starter, 25 MPG though...

A team will inherit the character of their coach...:D

This guy is Joe's little brother.

 

Not a starter, 25 MPG though...

 

UK's Joe Crawford?:confused:

UK's Joe Crawford?:confused:

 

Yes

Does this not make Coach Sampson the biggest hipocrite around? How can he suspend a player indefinately for breaking team rules, when he himself cannot follow rules set by the NCAA?

 

I would like to know what Mr. Crawford did.

Does this not make Coach Sampson the biggest hipocrite around? How can he suspend a player indefinately for breaking team rules, when he himself cannot follow rules set by the NCAA?

 

I would like to know what Mr. Crawford did.

 

THAT is the problem with Sampson repeatedly breaking the same rule...

  • Author
What grade and how good is his brother?

He's a Freshman, averaging about 14 PPG. He's good.

  • Author
Does this not make Coach Sampson the biggest hipocrite around? How can he suspend a player indefinately for breaking team rules, when he himself cannot follow rules set by the NCAA?

 

I would like to know what Mr. Crawford did.

So is he just supposed to let the kids do whatever they want? Good logic.

 

What he did, was break team rules. In other words, I'm not telling. :D

Any word on what the violation was 98?

 

edit:

 

In other words, I'm not telling. :D

 

I guess you already answered my question. :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.