Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford suspended indefinitely...

Featured Replies

A team will inherit the character of their coach...:D

 

Does this not make Coach Sampson the biggest hipocrite around? How can he suspend a player indefinately for breaking team rules, when he himself cannot follow rules set by the NCAA?

 

I would like to know what Mr. Crawford did.

 

98, would people hate Indiana so much if it wasn't for the fact that you like them?

 

Not that he's earned it, but you all need to give 98 a break. :lol:

  • Author
98, would people hate Indiana so much if it wasn't for the fact that you like them?

 

Not that he's earned it, but you all need to give 98 a break. :lol:

I would say I definitely add to it. :D

 

It's all in good fun, at least on this end, it is. :p

  • Author
98, would people hate Indiana so much if it wasn't for the fact that you like them?

 

Not that he's earned it, but you all need to give 98 a break. :lol:

I don't blame sticky, I'm just glad he knew how to spell charachter. :lol::lol::lol:

So is he just supposed to let the kids do whatever they want? Good logic.

 

What he did, was break team rules. In other words, I'm not telling. :D

 

:laugh:

 

Do tell. By the way 98 I have always been a huge I.U. fan until Davis was in charge.

 

To answer your first question, he seems to do whatever he wants.

  • Author
:laugh:

 

Do tell. By the way 98 I have always been a huge I.U. fan until Davis was in charge.

 

To answer your first question, he seems to do whatever he wants.

Mike Davis was the biggest mistake in the history of the basketball program. He was an utter disgrace of a coach.

He's a Freshman, averaging about 14 PPG. He's good.

 

So he's better than his brother? :devil:

Mike Davis was the biggest mistake in the history of the basketball program. He was an utter disgrace of a coach.

 

I agree. I like what Sampson has done as far as recruiting and X's and O's. I just wish he could keep his nose clean.

Side note, 98 I just noticed your location, LOL:lol:

  • Author
Side note, 98 I just noticed your location, LOL:lol:

:D*:D*:D*:D*:D

I don't blame sticky, I'm just glad he knew how to spell charachter. :lol::lol::lol:

 

In other words, I'm right...:cool:

I'm assuming the suspension started with last night's game and that he should be back next Saturday for the Crawford-vs-Crawford matchup?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.