November 26, 200718 yr Foul trouble. Ended up with 20. Skewed somewhat by going 12 for 12 from the stripe. He wasn't very good against Xavier, I think you'd admit that. He is going to get called for a zillion charges this year against solid fundamental teams. Please tell me this kid isn't the punk that he appears to be; it's always more fun pulling for Chris Pauls than DaJuan Wagners. :lol:
November 26, 200718 yr Please tell me this kid isn't the punk that he appears to be; it's always more fun pulling for Chris Pauls than DaJuan Wagners. :lol: There seemed to be a couple of kids that had a bit of an attitude. Its good to a point but then it becomes a problem. In fairness to the youngster, it takes a while to realize that once you start playing talented teams (X, for example) you're not going to be able to do what you did in high school and AAU and simply beat everyone off the dribble. He looks like has a good J and is physically strong enough to get his shots against tough D. Add on the "King" discussion and it harkens me back to King Rex days.
November 26, 200718 yr Author Skewed somewhat by going 12 for 12 from the stripe. He wasn't very good against Xavier, I think you'd admit that. He is going to get called for a zillion charges this year against solid fundamental teams. Please tell me this kid isn't the punk that he appears to be; it's always more fun pulling for Chris Pauls than DaJuan Wagners. :lol: I haven't seen anything remotely close to what I saw out of him on Saturday.
November 26, 200718 yr I haven't seen anything remotely close to what I saw out of him on Saturday. Is X the best team they've played thus far?
November 26, 200718 yr Author Is X the best team they've played thus far? Yes. UNC Wilmington and Southern Illinois were the only other somewhat tough opponents.
November 26, 200718 yr Author Is X the best team they've played thus far? Georgia Tech tomorrow night on ESPN. ACC/Big 10 Challenge.
November 26, 200718 yr Georgia Tech tomorrow night on ESPN. ACC/Big 10 Challenge. Love it!!! UNC/O$U Wednesday...
November 26, 200718 yr Please tell me this kid isn't the punk that he appears to be; it's always more fun pulling for Chris Pauls than DaJuan Wagners. :lol: Cheap shot to the pills Chris Paul???
November 26, 200718 yr Cheap shot to the pills Chris Paul??? Sorry, yes. I went off-the-cuff and had forgot about that incident. Point well taken.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.