Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Already, Gordon is King.....

Featured Replies

I found this article, it's funny. And I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I read it.

 

I knew Gordon would be good, I never expected this. Never.

 

Here's a link and I copied a couple of my favorite paragraph's from the article below.

 

Enjoy.

 

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/colleges/663884,CST-SPT-eric23.article

 

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Eric Gordon has played three regular-season basketball games for the Indiana Hoosiers.

Already, he has cleansed Lake Michigan of all pollution off Gary-Whiting, raised reading scores at Purdue and convinced Barack Obama to resign as senator from Illinois and move to Muncie to run for mayor.:lol:

 

Later this fall, he will reverse the flow of the White River to aid upstreaming communities, curb entertainment hunger in Fort Wayne and meet with administrators at Notre Dame to help get the football program back on the road to .400.

 

One month shy of his 19th birthday, Gordon is a king. He can do anything.

 

A Quote from UNC Wilmington's Coach:

''He's better than what I saw on tape, and he's as good as I ever saw on tape, I don't know of any weaknesses.

 

He can guard the ball. He can anticipate off the ball. He can really shoot it. He can really attack the rim in transition and finish.

 

And he's a really good free-throw shooter.

 

He's as good as I've played against.''

  • Author

And on why he decided to switch to IU instead Illinois, where he initially committed.

 

Asked Tuesday night what prompted his change of mind, Gordon replied simply: ''The coach, the change.''

And that is why I am not giving up on CKS yet. He has earned a 3rd chance.
  • Author

''Eric Gordon will be as good as he chooses to be, and right now he chooses to be great,'' said Kelvin Sampson, Indiana's forever-controversial coach. ''He's earned that. God has blessed him with talent and work ethic. He has a wonderful attitude. He's an easy kid to coach.''

And on why he decided to switch to IU instead Illinois, where he initially committed.

 

And that is why I am not giving up on CKS yet. He has earned a 3rd chance.

 

That UPS package full of 100 dollar bills didn't hurt. :D

  • Author
That UPS package full of 100 dollar bills didn't hurt. :D

:sssh:*:sssh:*:sssh:*:sssh:*:sssh:

That UPS package full of 100 dollar bills didn't hurt. :D

 

Didnt they make a movie about Sampson, I think it may have been called Blue Chips or something like that.:p

Didnt they make a movie about Sampson, I think it may have been called Blue Chips or something like that.:p

 

 

 

BING!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't a movie, it was a book.

 

It wasn't Blue Chips, it was Raw Recruits.

 

It wasn't about Sampson, it was about :sssh::sssh:

  • Author

From Raw Recruits:

"Rupp owned up to doling out anywhere from $10 to $50 per player after victories, depending on the performance. Yet the university wasn't about to let him go."

 

Former Hawaii coach Bruce O'Neil says that Rupp himself once described to him an arrangement by which several hundred boosters kicked $1,000 each into a fund used for recruiting and rewarding players."

Don't let anyone make a few extra phone calls though....:laugh:
:sssh:*:sssh:*:sssh:*:sssh:*:sssh:

 

Honestly I don't care how he got him there I am just gald to see him play.

How was he against X ?

  • Author
How was he against X ?

Foul trouble.

 

Ended up with 20.

So he's just a king, not God.

  • Author
So he's just a king, not God.
For now, there's a lot of ball to be played still!:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.