Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leonard Washington still a possibility for UK?

Featured Replies

I just happened to be checking over there, and when I couldn't get on, I figured he had mailed something out.

 

Edit: LOL.. I'm in the thread over there and MM has posted twice without giving any info.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna be real upset if the announcement is something about him deciding to announce after thanksgiving.

 

Pitino was having a press conference at 4. That kind of made me nervous.

Not yet serve crashed because of the crazed UK fans and now we have to wait longer. :lol: Now they made MM mad too so who knows.

Marc Maggard is about to choke some people... 'Bout it so far...

Those people over there are like CP Jr's. :lol:

Those people over there are like CP Jr's. :lol:

 

:laugh::banana::laugh:

FYI, its up over there now.

I still cant get the page to upload.

Anyone else have any luck ?

Basically, LW isn't eligible YET. Apparently his people were confused over his status.

 

So, its back to waiting on the NCAA.

Basically, LW isn't eligible YET. Apparently his people were confused over his status.

 

So, its back to waiting on the NCAA.

 

Thats a little disappointing. Oh well better than bad news I suppose. I guess I know something that I didnt know when I woke up this morning.

Great breaking news. :lol: Big freaking deal.

Todays Lexington Herald has an article on the guy.Sounds like trouble to me but maybe he can get straightened out and his head on straight.He can play the game sounds like,but can he stay in the game might be the problem.

Leonard Washington? He's on Comedy Central right now ...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.