Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leonard Washington still a possibility for UK?

Featured Replies

There was a guy at the bank that told me Washington was signing up for his spring classes today. ;)

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be a huge pickup for the Cats... There would be a possibilityof getting him jasper and meeks and Harris all at around the same time. That would be huge.

What happened to him at USC?

It also says on scouts he signed a LOI with USC...

I got this E-mail this morning from Maggard and I was pumped.

I got this E-mail this morning from Maggard and I was pumped.

 

Same here...:thumb:

It also says on scouts he signed a LOI with USC...

 

He did... And then they released him when it looked like he wasn't going to qualify...

Is he a Wildcat yet? I don't know ANYTHING about recruiting so when he gets signed or verbals to UK let me know.

A lot of rumors are saying he will be playing next semester at USC or UK. Of course, just rumors at this point.

Looks like that server died...

Looks like that server died...

 

Yeah it's been messed up for a while now.

Guess people don't realize Marc can't post the info if he can't access the board...

Guess people don't realize Marc can't post the info if he can't access the board...

 

He shouldn't e-mail people like that and get them there all at once. :lol:

Yeah I agree... I was already lurking, I just hung around to see what it was, and now I can't get back. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.