Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liggins signs with...

Featured Replies

We've had DeAndre Liggins for quite a while now. If you go to catspause.com he's been on our 2008 committed list for quite some time. Old news!

 

First day he could sign, the kid could've changed his mind easily. How do you think we got Legion?

Liggins and Miller.

UK is 4th best in the SEC. I'm not used to seeing that. Also, how in the world can Wake Forest get 3, 5-star big men and we can only get guards and forwards?

Maybe they're trying to run five guards instead of four. :banana:

 

At least they're all tall gaurds!

UK is 4th best in the SEC. I'm not used to seeing that. Also, how in the world can Wake Forest get 3, 5-star big men and we can only get guards and forwards?

 

 

I guess Billy G can't recruit. :lol:

Maybe they're trying to run five guards instead of four. :banana:

 

We'll use our big guards to make up for our lack of front line players...our whole starting five will range from 6-4 to 6-7...:lol:

 

Maybe we should have made a run at D'Antoni...he knows that style.

UK is 4th best in the SEC. I'm not used to seeing that. Also, how in the world can Wake Forest get 3, 5-star big men and we can only get guards and forwards?

 

I have a hard time understanding what you meant by this post. Are you bashing Tubby here, or something else. Because I just took a look at the recruiting classes from this year to about 2002, and I believe we were around 3rd best in the SEC usually in recruiting every year from the SEC. So I know I just confused by what you meant then, in your not use to seeing that...

Ha I found this interesting. I know the 2003 class which pretty much was the downfall of Tubby was actually ranked as a top 20 class, and this is what they had to say about them...It looks like Tubby wasn't as crazy as we thought, in thinking this class would have been better than it actually ended up being, because these people also thought these guys would be better than they were..

 

The Wildcats are hoping Shagari Alleyne (7-foot-3) and Lukasz Obrzut (7-foot-1) will be able to provide some strength inside. Alleyne and Obrzut will provide immediate help on defense, but they'll need some time to establish an offensive game in such a rough conference like the SEC. Bobby Perry is a 6-foot-6 wing forward that happens to have a sweet stroke and a smooth drive. Sheray Thomas, a combo forward from Montreal, can post you up in the lane with his short jumper.

Ha I found this interesting. I know the 2003 class which pretty much was the downfall of Tubby

 

I'd say it was more 2005.

I'd say it was more 2005.

 

Honestly it was probably both. Because if either one of them could have ended up being a good class, then it could have helped hide the other bad class. However that is what really killed the team the last two years is that we had two bad classes on the same team. Because honestly besides those two classes, Tubby really didn't do as bad as people have said in recruiting. It was that just those two classes it ended up being so bad, that it really killed UK, and well him...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.