November 11, 200718 yr Was USC ranked? The A-Sun is shocking everyone this year....Great start to the season for the conference. 18th, not that that means anything at this point.
November 11, 200718 yr Wouldn't this have to be considered a bigger upset than the UK/Gardner-Webb game?
November 11, 200718 yr Wouldn't this have to be considered a bigger upset than the UK/Gardner-Webb game? Exactly. I mean, I know Mercer County got a big boost when they merged with Harrodsburg, but come on ...
November 11, 200718 yr Exactly. I mean, I know Mercer County got a big boost when they merged with Harrodsburg, but come on ... :laugh:
November 11, 200718 yr Wouldn't this have to be considered a bigger upset than the UK/Gardner-Webb game? Nope. Not enough USC fans here for the haters to bother. I'm sure the UCLA fans are saying it is on cityofangelspreps.com though.
November 11, 200718 yr Maybe Lil' Romeo could not have come sooner. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
November 11, 200718 yr http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=273140030 Mayo and Patterson respond to similar losses with similar quotes.... I think they said the same things when Scott Co. beat them in Memorial
November 11, 200718 yr All this talk about Mayo's stats, you can't leave out the kid from Mercer who dropped 30.
November 11, 200718 yr Maybe the A-Sun is trying to shake GT's "D-I Halfway House" designation ... :sssh: They could have a FF team and still get it. It is what it is...
November 11, 200718 yr Boy, these posts are completely expected and true to form. Lots of backhanded, and fronthanded, cuts at Mayo. Mayo scored 32 points in his college debut. He made mistakes but, then, he is actually human. On the other hand, he carried his team and demonstrated that, as expected, he will be a PTPer immediately in college- much unlike the partisan posters's personal favorites. Mayo has many in the northeast area of the state who root for him. He has at least as many who have never gotten over their jealousy and envy and who continue to root for his failure. Being an outspoken member of the former group, I enjoy all the whining. Go for it.
November 11, 200718 yr Boy, these posts are completely expected and true to form. Lots of backhanded, and fronthanded, cuts at Mayo. Mayo scored 32 points in his college debut. He made mistakes but, then, he is actually human. On the other hand, he carried his team and demonstrated that, as expected, he will be a PTPer immediately in college- much unlike the partisan posters's personal favorites. Mayo has many in the northeast area of the state who root for him. He has at least as many who have never gotten over their jealousy and envy and who continue to root for his failure. Being an outspoken member of the former group, I enjoy all the whining. Go for it. Carried his team to a 15 point loss. :lol: 8 TO's it's no secret he is careless with the ball he has been that way since he was a freshman in high school. 32 isn't all that impressive when it takes you 27 shots to get it.
November 11, 200718 yr Carried his team to a 15 point loss. :lol: 8 TO's it's no secret he is careless with the ball he has been that way since he was a freshman in high school. 32 isn't all that impressive when it takes you 27 shots to get it. Exhibit A. This is too easy.:thumb:
November 11, 200718 yr Yeah, it's too easy to bash an egomaniacal 28 year old freshman or however old he really is. This guy always has and always will be about ME first. I would be willing to bet most D-1 players in the nation could score 32 points if they got to shoot it 27 times a game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.