Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer 96 USC 81

Featured Replies

Boy, these posts are completely expected and true to form. Lots of backhanded, and fronthanded, cuts at Mayo.

 

Mayo scored 32 points in his college debut. He made mistakes but, then, he is actually human. On the other hand, he carried his team and demonstrated that, as expected, he will be a PTPer immediately in college- much unlike the partisan posters's personal favorites.

 

Mayo has many in the northeast area of the state who root for him. He has at least as many who have never gotten over their jealousy and envy and who continue to root for his failure. Being an outspoken member of the former group, I enjoy all the whining. Go for it.

 

No jeaoulsy here at all. I enjoyed watching Mr. Mayo begin his career at Rose Hill. I followed him while he was at North College Hill (watched his team beat Ironton in the state finals and saw them play Oak Hill in Cincinnati) and went to see him quite a few times as he finished his career at Huntington High School. Personally I'd love to see the guy have a nice college and professional career.

 

I was simply being honest. Criticism is expected when your a highly touted player. 32 points is a nice number. Taking nearly 30 shots to get there while having 8 turn overs isnt so impressive. Just because he had a short stay at one of our local schools doesnt mean anyone should hold anything back. I'd be saying these exact same things about anyone in the country that was as highly ranked as OJ. No jealousy or whining here. Just honesty.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exhibit A. This is too easy.:thumb:

 

No offense, but just because Mayo has ties to this area does not make him exempt from criticism.

No offense, but just because Mayo has ties to this area does not make him exempt from criticism.

 

My thoughts exactly. Criticism is just something that comes along with being a highly ranked freshman.

Exhibit A. This is too easy.:thumb:

 

Thats comical.

UK not the only one to lose.

32 points on 27 shots I may be able to get these stats if I shot the ball that much. Look his stats are going to be like this becuase he is going to pretty much do whatever he wants to do with out consequences. I think he should of went to UK.....

 

not really.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.