Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual 21 PRP 20 OT (6A)

Featured Replies

Final

 

PRP goes for 2 in first OT and is unsuccessful. Manual advances.

Sounds like a great game.

Coaching, coaching, coaching...

 

Another very good informative post!

 

I guess you were there and can tell us what you mean by this! Right!!!

Sounds like a great game.

 

It was a great game and on that had alot of twists, PRP did play like they should have after an extra week off. I am sure they could have played anyone quite respectably in a first round game!!! Too bad they are done for the year!

Coaching, coaching, coaching...
Yes it was great coaching on both sides of the ball, it was a great game. PRP really came out with a lot of spirit, I really saw a different Newman, this game and I understand why the Irish wanted him so bad. He is a heck of a player and that was something I didn't see from him last game. Also the running game of PRP was great this game where last game they seemed a step slower. Offensively Manual was sputtering a bit in the second half, and hampered on a few big penalties, but hats off the PRP seniors and coaches they did a great job! And the same goes for Manual's!
Coaching, coaching, coaching...
It reminded me a lot of the the X-John Hardin game a few years ago, actually. PRP didn't pass it deep as well as JH did in that game, but they ran the ball very well and kept coming up with first downs until late.

What was the score the first time these two met?

What was the score the first time these two met?

 

Manual won at PRP on October 4, 34-6.

Manual won at PRP on October 4, 34-6.

 

Looks like Coach Wolfe made a ton of adjustments that worked very well.

Looks like Coach Wolfe made a ton of adjustments that worked very well.
I believe the individual play of Newman made the big difference between the two results. A few that don't really follow recruiting wanted to know what the big deal about him was following the first game. No one asked that last night, he was a beast.
I believe the individual play of Newman made the big difference between the two results. A few that don't really follow recruiting wanted to know what the big deal about him was following the first game. No one asked that last night, he was a beast.

 

You would know better than I, as I didn't see either of the games. But, to go on the road to Manual and play them to an overtime 1 point loss after losing by 28 a month earlier at home leads me to believe that the coach made some significant adjustments. It's highly unlikely that a noseguard/offensive lineman made a 27 point difference.

You would know better than I, as I didn't see either of the games. But, to go on the road to Manual and play them to an overtime 1 point loss after losing by 28 a month earlier at home leads me to believe that the coach made some significant adjustments. It's highly unlikely that a noseguard/offensive lineman made a 27 point difference.

The last time we played them they also had a couple players coming of the flu or something I can't remember what they said, anyway both coaching staffs did well but it was really a difference in the players last night I think that made a difference. Their defensive line played much better than last time and their running game was much improved. Either way I am just glad that the Crimsons came through and won the game. At this stage it doesn't matter the score it is survive and advance, a one point win over PRP gets you to the same dance as a 64 point win over Butler.

Dee Moore is one of the best freshman in the state and he plays for PRP...keep an eye out for him...GO MEECH GO MEECH

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.