Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No More Interviews For Patterson - PLEASE!

Featured Replies

It was a joke, bell. LRCW had a double post at the same time and three consecutive posts said the same thing.

 

I know. :thumb:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not the only one to think the same, many on TCP were rather upset they had non refundable plane tickets, hotels and game tickets. Good lesson learned.

I guess I'm old school because I think Patterson needs to keep his mouth shut and play. If the coach wants to give this interview, fine. When Patterson is in the NBA, he can say whatever he wants. This is one thing that I really liked about Tubby and I think even Pitino, as well - freshman were off limits to the media.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing wrong with what he said at all. Doesn't seem to me he needs to keep his mouth shut, if anything, it was good that he sait it. Now hopefully this won't happen again. Looking ahead, as PP put it.

What he said is not a problem to me because Gardner Webb IS a cupcake team. The Cats just choked. End of story.

I would much rather him have said that with some honesty rather than make some lame excuse up. I've got more respect for Patterson now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.