Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Gardner-Webb

Featured Replies

Didn't see a thread. Thought I would start one. I say the Wildcats are a little more effecient on the offensive end and win 84-58.

I expect about a 20-25 point win for big blue tonight.

I expect a Ramel Bradley technical foul. He's going to cost us a game or two this year.

Didn't see a thread. Thought I would start one. I say the -58.[/quote

Looks good to me.:thumb:

UK-81 GW-51 leading scorer = Bradley 22

I expect a Ramel Bradley technical foul. He's going to cost us a game or two this year.

 

Has he ever got a T before??

Here a two part bonus question:

 

1) What state is Garder-Webb located in.

 

2) Name the former KY HS Baseball player, currently on GW's roster and his high school.

I know question #1 is North Carolina because they said it on the game last night. :p

I know question #1 is North Carolina because they said it on the game last night. :p
Than, extend your right arm out, bend at your elbow and place your open palm, approximately 4" from your right temple area. Now, move rapidly your open palm, 5" toward your left shoulder....a minimum of 5 times.

 

:D

Will this game be on television anywhere besides ESPNU?

Here a two part bonus question:

 

1) What state is Garder-Webb located in.

 

2) Name the former KY HS Baseball player, currently on GW's roster and his high school.

 

1) Boiling Springs, NC

2) Clint Graham, Taylor County HS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.