Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Jessamine @ Boyle County

Who Will Win? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

    • Boyle County
      88%
      30
    • East Jessamine
      11%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle County Rebels

Playoff Appearance: 19th

All-time Record: 41-13

 

East Jessamine Jaguars

Playoff Appearance: 9th

All-time Record: 4-8

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

Nothing against East Jessimine, but I hate the way the KHSAA has you play the teams in your same district. I much rather see a Rockcastle vs Boyle game (3 seed vs. 2 seed). Every game being played this Friday is a rematch from a game earlier in the season. I sure hope that the KHSAA fixes this. I have always enjoyed Boyle playing the Louisville schools in the first round and second round in the old playoff system.

Boyle Co. 42 E.Jessamine 14

Boyle Co. should win this one, if they come to play and I don't see why they wouldn't. Boyle Co.35, East Jessamine 7.

And I agree with Rebel, I wish we had the old playoff system back. It was more fun.:thumb:

BC 34-13

Boyle County Rebels

Playoff Appearance: 19th

All-time Record: 41-13

 

East Jessamine Jaguars

Playoff Appearance: 9th

All-time Record: 4-8

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

 

 

Just out of curiosity gchs, where did you get the playoff data? I was trying to count out 19 appearances but couldn't quite come up with that number and was wondering the source.

 

Thanks. :thumb:

Boyle Co. 42-7.

I am going to go with the upset!!

 

EJ-32

BC-28

If East comes to play they will win this one with out a doubt. They are by far more physical and a better team when they come to play. :banana::banana::banana:

I'm with you Hatz. Since BC won five straight championships, that would mean they have at least 20 playoff appearances even if you don't count the championship game itself, wouldn't it? Plus the following year they were runners up, so that's four more.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.