Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 38 Ravens 7

Featured Replies

The game was awesome and it was great to see the All time great Steelers at half time. Nothing like seeing Rod Woodson back in a Steelers jersey where he belongs. The shot of all the current team coming up to Cowher and hugging him was nice too. And of course all those guys from the great teams of the 70's and some of the really old guys who excelled when the Steelers were pretty bad.

 

James Harrison is a beast. We just grow Linebackers on trees in Blitzburgh. he was a one man wrecking crew with 9 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, and an interception! Unbelievable.

3.5 sacks :D

They call him Silverback for a reason.:thumb:

 

I'm looking forward to seeing Ray and Ed on the next edition of JACKED UP! On the receiving end of course, courtesy of Hines Ward.:cool:

  • Author
Big Ben tied franchise record...5 TD passes (All came in first half)

 

Steelers have not lost on Monday since October of 1991.

 

That doesn't sound right. Are you sure it isn't that they haven't lost at home since then? I'll take it if it's the way you wrote it, though. :D

 

I'm looking forward to seeing Ray and Ed on the next edition of JACKED UP! On the receiving end of course, courtesy of Hines Ward.:cool:

 

That was UGLY...:eek:

The Steelers looked very impressive last night. That is a football team that "may" have a legit shot at N.E. or Indy for the AFC title. (jmo)

 

As for next weeks game................... GO BROWNS!!!

 

 

 

 

(never have been a big Steelers fan :D, I have however pulled for them in some super bowls once they got there. :sssh::thumb:)

Steelers looked very solid. Could have won 50-0, but decided not to Belicheck it...

Steelers were impressive. Really put it in cruise control in the 2nd half. Classy move by Tomlin. What a find he has been for the Steelers!

I was standing in the middle of the goal post on the open end of the field. CRAZY ATMOSPHERE and every Steeler fan should have been there at halftime to see THE 75th ANNIVERSARY TEAM on the FIELD AT ONE TIME WITH THEIR JERSEYS ON......Absolutely great!

  • Author
Ray Lewis is not a happy camper right now.

 

Speaking of King Loudmouth Annoying, I could swear I saw somewhere that even after the bloodletting, he was still acting like his days at The U and talking smack about "this ain't finished," or some other hogwash. I've looked around at all the obvious places but can't find it. Anybody else hear this?

^If you're talking about during the game, I definitely heard it....It was on a play when there was a tackle made close to the sideline....He also something along the lines of, "I told you I was comin'!!!"

  • Author
^If you're talking about during the game, I definitely heard it....It was on a play when there was a tackle made close to the sideline....He also something along the lines of, "I told you I was comin'!!!"

 

Maybe it was something I heard during the game, but I could swear it was something I heard on the radio. Maybe he said something stupid like that during his weekly radio show, the way he did with the criticism of Billick's play-calling a few weeks ago.

 

Then again, it may be just me manufacturing another reason to be annoyed by Ray Lewis, who apparently still thinks he plays for Miami, the way he acts. Hey Ray, you're not in a fraternity anymore, so stop acting that way.

Maybe it was something I heard during the game, but I could swear it was something I heard on the radio. Maybe he said something stupid like that during his weekly radio show, the way he did with the criticism of Billick's play-calling a few weeks ago.

 

Then again, it may be just me manufacturing another reason to be annoyed by Ray Lewis, who apparently still thinks he plays for Miami, the way he acts. Hey Ray, you're not in a fraternity anymore, so stop acting that way.

 

"We knew he [Willis McGahee] should have touched the ball when you have a fourth-and-one. Old-school football is old-school football. If there is a yard I need to get, there is a running back, a fullback and an offense that is meant to get that.

 

"You can't make oranges be peaches.(My favorite part) It doesn't change. It will never change. That's what Billick has to ask himself, why we keep putting ourselves in those situations. In the Cincinnati game, that cost us with those same decisions."

Maybe it was something I heard during the game, but I could swear it was something I heard on the radio. Maybe he said something stupid like that during his weekly radio show, the way he did with the criticism of Billick's play-calling a few weeks ago.

 

Then again, it may be just me manufacturing another reason to be annoyed by Ray Lewis, who apparently still thinks he plays for Miami, the way he acts. Hey Ray, you're not in a fraternity anymore, so stop acting that way.

 

Speaking of his this, do you happen to read a humorous sports blog called Kissing Suzy Kolber? They had a fairly funny post about it you would probably enjoy, being that you aren't Ray Lewis's number one fan.

Speaking of his radio this, do you happen to read a humorous sports blog called Kissing Suzy Kolber? They had a fairly funny post about it you would probably enjoy, being that you aren't Ray Lewis's number one fan.

 

"God declares Billick's play calling to be some..." Speaking of Ray Lewis on the cover of SI.

RAY LEWIS.jpg

  • Author
Speaking of his this, do you happen to read a humorous sports blog called Kissing Suzy Kolber? They had a fairly funny post about it you would probably enjoy, being that you aren't Ray Lewis's number one fan.

 

No, but I do now. Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.