Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How far?

Featured Replies

How far will your team go in the playoffs?Now, I'm talking about the team you support the most.

(For example) Boyle Co. is the team I support the most, so I think if they win this Friday vs East Jessamine and upset Lexington Cath. next week, Boyle could go all the way to State to play for the 4A Championship.Now I know most and maybe all of you think I'm crazy,and maybe I am,but that's the way I see it from were I'm standing.;)

I think Bullitt East has their toughest playoff game for the first 3 rounds in the first round. If they get past North Bullitt then they make it to the final 4.

How far will your team go in the playoffs?Now, I'm talking about the team you support the most.

(For example) Boyle Co. is the team I support the most, so I think if they win this Friday vs East Jessamine and upset Lexington Cath. next week, Boyle could go all the way to State to play for the 4A Championship.Now I know most and maybe all of you think I'm crazy,and maybe I am,but that's the way I see it from were I'm standing.;)

 

We must be standing in the same spot Super!;) I agree with you. When Boyle played Lex. Cath., they only lost by 4 and they were a badly banged up team at that time. The Rebels will be making some noise all the way!! :dancingpa

Well, Im a big Breathitt fan. I think they stand a very good chance of winning it all this year. They have a great quarterback in Colby Fugate and his younger brother Channing as running back. Channing is a very good back, he does alot for the offense. On the other side of the ball, they havent give up alot of points this year aginst some pretty good offenses. I think breathitt makes it to the ville, and comes back to the mountains as champs!

In 1A, Lynn Camp still has, without Roskopf, all they need to make a Region Title game. During and after that, we'd need some breaks. BIG breaks.

As a Fort Campbell fan I think they stand a good chance of making it to the finals. Assuming they beat Owensboro Catholic in the second round, their first big test will probably come against Danville in the 3rd round. If they beat Danville their 4th round opponent will probably be Green County, of which I know nothing about other then they have had a great season. If Green County were to loose to Trigg or Caldwell I believe Fort Campbell will win that game soundly. If they make it to the final it will most likely be against NCC or maybe Corbin and I beleive either game would be a good one.

I feel Hazard has just as good a chance of reaching regionals as anyone else in the east. Their team plays well as a "team," not just a group of individuals all striving to get attention, and so far Coach Dixon has been able to keep them grounded and avoided star-gazing. Therefore, I feel confidant they will represent Hazard High School very well in the upcoming playoffs.

 

Good luck Bulldogs!:thumb:

I'm a Fairview fan, and I think that if they play football without turning the ball over, and play the pass well, they can beat Raceland and LCA. After that, well we will all be watching from the sidelines. Any 1A team that makes it to the 3rd round will be too much of a power house for them, but stranger things have happened- but will they?

  • Author
We must be standing in the same spot Super!;) I agree with you. When Boyle played Lex. Cath., they only lost by 4 and they were a badly banged up team at that time. The Rebels will be making some noise all the way!! :dancingpa

 

Hay, welcome to BGP's,5 State Champs, you much be Rebel fan. Am I right?:thumb:

How far will your team go in the playoffs?Now, I'm talking about the team you support the most.

(For example) Boyle Co. is the team I support the most, so I think if they win this Friday vs East Jessamine and upset Lexington Cath. next week, Boyle could go all the way to State to play for the 4A Championship.Now I know most and maybe all of you think I'm crazy,and maybe I am,but that's the way I see it from were I'm standing.;)

I'd have to agree with you Super! I think Boyle's tough schedule and the way they've been playing these past few weeks has shown they can indeed make some noise and make it to the carpet!:thumb:

Bell Co.....gonna make it to the carpet in the other big city.

St.X will go far because they flat out have to. Tiger Nation cannot fall any further behind the Rock-Os in State Championships. They have the chemistry this year they sadly missed in 06. They have several team players in the backfield and unity throughout. Like the Big Tuna used to say... Ya gotta get it done. True, the pressure is on... but sometimes pressure is a good thing.

I really want East to beat Boyle but realistically they will take care of us. Please prove me wrong Jags.

Hay, welcome to BGP's,5 State Champs, you much be Rebel fan. Am I right?:thumb:

 

Thanks Super. And yes, I am a big fan of the Rebels.:ylsuper:

I'm a Boyd County fan myself,and I feel confident they'll win their district.I know the Dawgs hope to disrupt this beautiful plan,but so do the Musky's and Vikings.After the district,it looks to be a swift exit and back to basketball.That's just the realist in me.The good news is that sophmore line.Next couple of years looking very sunny.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.