November 6, 200718 yr Author Who are the other two teams in our regional. Gardner Webb vs. Alabama A&M
November 6, 200718 yr I will take Central Arkansas by 10. Too much up front, great guard play. They dominate the Cats. In other news, Natalie Portman and I are now a couple. :lol: Cats by as many as they want. : )
November 6, 200718 yr I will take Central Arkansas by 10. Too much up front, great guard play. They dominate the Cats. In other news, Natalie Portman and I are now a couple. :lol: Cats by as many as they want. : ) Speaking of Natalie Portman, go see The Darjeeling Limited. Don't ask why, just do it.
November 6, 200718 yr Speaking of Natalie Portman, go see The Darjeeling Limited. Don't ask why, just do it. Why?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.