November 5, 200718 yr I'm not crazy about pro football (college for me), but this is one heck of a game! It almost has a Super Bowl atmosphere.
November 5, 200718 yr I'm not crazy about pro football (college for me), but this is one heck of a game! It almost has a Super Bowl atmosphere. I was just thinking the same thing! It doesnt seem like there have been too many great games this year so far. (Of course, the Bengals are televised up here!)
November 5, 200718 yr Brady with the 4th quarter drive to take the lead, now Manning gets his chance to drive his team for the win. It's been a dandy...
November 5, 200718 yr The big difference in the Colts O in the 1st half and the 2nd is the Colts inability to run the football in the 2nd half.
November 5, 200718 yr Manning fumbles...The Pats take the game from Manning. Or, maybe, Manning choked and gave it away????
November 5, 200718 yr Or, maybe, Manning choked and gave it away???? I don't hardly think so. How good do you think the little golden wimp Brady would have done without his #1 receiver, one of his starting lineman and two other starters out of the game?
November 5, 200718 yr You know what they say about excuses........... I'm sure if Moss was out, it would have had no effect on the game... Excuse or not, it mattered...
November 5, 200718 yr I don't hardly think so. How good do you think the little golden wimp Brady would have done without his #1 receiver, one of his starting lineman and two other starters out of the game? Doesn't matter. Manning is God, from what I've been told. God blew a lead.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.