Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots/Colts updates

Featured Replies

this is beautiful.... Addai owns the Pats...

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Touchdown....Go Colts (I cant believe I'm saying that):confused:

Stupid, stupid throw...

Brady getting knocked around....Watch him cry. Beautiful.

Manning screws up and the Golden Boy just can't capitalize...

Nice...

 

Do you want the Pats to win? Just wonderin'.

  • Author
Do you want the Pats to win? Just wonderin'.

Sure do...

Totally bogus PI call...

 

That was maybe the worst call I've seen all year. Absolutely terrible.

Well, regardless how this game's final outcome turns out, I have to give credit to the Colts defense for being a lot better than I gave them credit for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.