Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots/Colts updates

Featured Replies

You know what they say about excuses...........
Of all people on here, I expect you to know the difference.
  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'm sure if Moss was out, it would have had no effect on the game... Excuse or not, it mattered...

 

Brady won 3 rings without a #1 WR...

Doesn't matter. Manning is God, from what I've been told. God blew a lead. :p
Sure found out Brady isn't. :D
Brady won 3 rings without a #1 WR...
Really, I thought the Pats did that. Hmmm.
  • Author
Really, I thought the Pats did that. Hmmm.

 

Beyond weak...

Brady won 3 rings without a #1 WR...

 

And a very solid defence... Something Manning didn't get untill last year in the playoffs...

Beyond weak...
C'mon GT, can't you do any better than that? :rolleyes:
And a very solid defence... Something Manning didn't get untill last year in the playoffs...

 

WWHHHAAATTTT???? I was told 2-3 years ago the Colts had a great defense? Did those teams suddenly get worse with the passage of time????

Sure found out Brady isn't. :D

 

No, as we've seen he's just as good as his receivers. Kind of like another QB who gets way more accolades than he deserves.

WWHHHAAATTTT???? I was told 2-3 years ago the Colts had a great defense? Did those teams suddenly get worse with the passage of time????

 

When? Maybe the year the Steelers won it all, but not before then...

WWHHHAAATTTT???? I was told 2-3 years ago the Colts had a great defense? Did those teams suddenly get worse with the passage of time????
You of all people should be more concerned with the Steelers D in the last RS game. I still can't see how you can hate Manning and not hate Brady. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.