Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 76 NKU 71

Featured Replies

Norse outscored 40-14 in the paint but only down 3 with 5 seconds to go. Had to foul and UC made em at the end.

Will be interested to hear GT's thoughts about this game. I have no clue who all played or anything like that for UC so I will wait to see what happened.

From the sounds of things on the NKU internet broadcast, this should be a very exciting year for the Norse if they can continue to shoot the ball like they did.

 

NKU had a lead of 22-7 at one point in the first half.

 

Sounded like NKU just didn't have enough of a bench to pull it out but it was still a hard fought game.

 

Way to work hard guys...can't wait for the John L. Griffin Lions Club Classic to start.

I feel for GT first UC football now this....... we will have to wait for the report.

The three point line is the equalizer in the college game, Hard to believe they lost with 16 makes and a 62% clip.

I feel for GT first UC football now this....... we will have to wait for the report.

 

I'd say GT loves being called out everytime Cincy does anything in any sport.

Doesn't bother me a bit. I'm close to both programs and with that comes heat.

 

UC had a massive size advantage but didn't start working it inside until NKU opened a big lead. The Norse hit their first 6 3s and were 7-11 at the half. UC didn't play well at all, but they are working 6 newcomers in to the lineup, so I wasn't all that shocked. NKU ran 5 guards the whole game, and Mick wanted to force his big men to figure it out instead of going to a similar lineup in preparation for the game against Belmont next weekend.

 

Bezold was making it tough by moving whoever the C was guarding to the PG spot. Pretty funny watching McClain out top guarding the point. As the game progressed UC started working the high low game and NKU had very little resistance at that point. Great effort for the Norse, and an exhibition like this does a lot more for the team than coming out and winning by 40 like they did last year...

It is an exhibition game....time to work out kinks and this season seems to be starting earlier than usual.

Wouldn't be alarmed if I were a UC fan.

Would be excited if I were a NKU fan.

Wouldn't be alarmed if I were a UC fan.

A lot of UC fans freaking out. It's funny...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.