Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 76 NKU 71

Featured Replies

It's hard from big teams to chase around small teams especially when they are making shots.

But it seems to have worked itself out in the end...the more talented teams eventually getting it into gear playing to their strength and winning.

Not much different than UofL's exhibition games last year. Nothing to be worried about, yet.

  • Author
Not much different than UofL's exhibition games last year. Nothing to be worried about, yet.

 

Cards had a 93-68 Exhibition win over Kentucky Wesleyan last year.

Cards had a 93-68 Exhibition win over Kentucky Wesleyan last year.

 

And had trouble with two others...

Cards had a 93-68 Exhibition win over Kentucky Wesleyan last year.

And beat Georgetown by 2, Carleton by 1... and they turned out just fine.

  • Author
And beat Georgetown by 2, Carleton by 1... and they turned out just fine.

 

Okay...So how is a 93-68 game & a 76-71 game "not much different"?

 

A 25 point win (UofL over KW last year) & a 5 point win (this game).

Okay...So how is a 93-68 game & a 76-71 game "not much different"?

 

A 25 point win (UofL over KW last year) & a 5 point win (this game).

I never said they weren't different because I was never talking about that game. UofL played some bad games against bad teams last year in the beginning and snuck out with a win. All I was saying was that it's no big deal yet for Cincy.

I still really believe UC has taken a big step back in basketball. While I applaud their President for wanting a program ran the right way, she got rid of two very good coaches and I'm just not sure about the direction this basketball program is going in. They are in an uphill battle in what I believe is the best basketball conference in the country. I just don't know about how things are going for them right now. Maybe this season will prove me wrong but I just can't see them being very good over the next few years.

Glad to see my Norse playing tough tonight, hope I get to make it to some games this year.

I still really believe UC has taken a big step back in basketball. While I applaud their President for wanting a program ran the right way, she got rid of two very good coaches and I'm just not sure about the direction this basketball program is going in. They are in an uphill battle in what I believe is the best basketball conference in the country. I just don't know about how things are going for them right now. Maybe this season will prove me wrong but I just can't see them being very good over the next few years.

 

You clearly know nothing about the talent on the roster and in the pipeline. It was an ugly situation, and I'm still a big fan of Andy and Huggs. At the end of the day UC will be more than fine with Mick at the helm. No question in my mind...

It is great to see that the Norse played UC well. Like Cronin said this was a game to see how his six freshmen would step up in this game. UC if I am not mistaken is rebuilding are ranked 12th in the big East. I wish them well. JD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.