Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Time Wins-HS Football

Featured Replies

  • Author

 

WINNINGEST HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAMS IN AMERICA

1.Valdosta Wildcats Georgia 829-188-34

2.Washington-Massillon Tigers Ohio 774-226-35 6-4 2007 No playoffs season over

3.Male-Louisville Bulldogs Kentucky 771-291-35 9-0 2007

4.Little Rock Central Tigers Arkansas 766-281-48

5.Mount Carmel Red Tornado Pennsylvania 755-273-59 6-3

5.Highlands-Fort Thomas Bluebirds Kentucky 755-222-26 8-1

6.McKinley-Canton Bulldogs Ohio 750-305-42

7.Parkersburg Big Red West Virginia 735-270-33 9-1

8.Mayfield Cardinals Kentucky 731-235-32 6-3

9.Hampton Crabbers Virginia 729-236-45

10.Ada Cougars Oklahoma 721-281-24

11.Easton Red Rovers Pennsylvania 720-312-54

12.East St. Louis Flyers Illinois 716-200-45

12.Muskegan Big Red Michigan 716-254-43

13.New Britain Golden Hurricane Connecticut 713-289-51

14.Brockton Boxers Massachusetts 712-336-64

15.Berwick Bulldogs Pennsylvania 705-293-43

16.Pine Bluff Zebras Arkansas 700-295-51 1-7-1

17.Tilghman-Paducah Blue Tornado Kentucky 698-279-25 5-4

18.Lawton Wolverines Oklahoma 694-311-34

19.Clinton Red Tornado Oklahoma 691-245-38

20.Amarillo Golden Sandstorm Texas 682-389-22 4-4

20.Danville Admirals Kentucky 682-206-34 8-2

21.Steubenville Big Red Ohio 678-295-34

22.Lawrence Chesty Lions Kansas 677-228-40

23.Steelton-Highspire Steamrollers Pennsylvania 676-387-58

24.Harlan Cyclones Iowa 675-262-48

25.Plano Wildcats Texas 673-287-47

26.Williamsport Millionaires Pennsylvania 672-397-58

27.New Castle Red Hurricane Pennsylvania 665-352-69

27.Haynesville Golden Tornado Louisiana 665-257-31

28.Temple Wildcats Texas 664-284-52

29.Ansonia Chargers Connecticut 663-244-55

30.North Medford Black Tornado Oregon 653-217-34

31.Fostoria Red Men Ohio 652-385-48

32.Pioneer Pioneers Michigan 649-275-41

33.Greensburg-Salem Golden Lions Pennsylvania 644-320-34 2-7

34.Philadelphia Central Lancers Pennsylvania 642-349-61 4-4

35.Owensboro Red Devils Kentucky 641-339-30 8-1

36.Champaign Central Maroons Illinois 640-283-41

37.LaGrange Graingers Georgia 639-282-31

 

Sorry my mistake on the Highlands record. That was my own doing. I did all of the research in red along with the records of the teams above the Ky teams by research. I apologize to the Bluebird fan for that oversight-the good news is that whether it is 7 wins 8 wins or 9 wins, you still lead the Mt Carmel team now and occupy 5th place. Congrats.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#8: The Mayfield Cardinals:ylsuper::laugh::banana::thumb::dancingpa

I heard taht Somerset is over 600 wins but I don't know by how many. Where would they be on the list and where do you find the numbers? Where is this list posted?

Sorry my mistake on the Highlands record. That was my own doing. I did all of the research in red along with the records of the teams above the Ky teams by research. I apologize to the Bluebird fan for that oversight-the good news is that whether it is 7 wins 8 wins or 9 wins, you still lead the Mt Carmel team now and occupy 5th place. Congrats.
That's ok. Do we really have 5th all to ourselves now?
  • Author
That's ok. Do we really have 5th all to ourselves now?

This week you're tied until you beat Central or get one win in the playoffs. With 6 more wins, you take a commanding lead but I am not saying that you will or you won't out of respect to Mr and Mrs Purple Haze!

Also FYI- I figured out what I did. I transposed Male and Highlands but no one from Male has pointed out my error.

This week you're tied until you beat Central or get one win in the playoffs. With 6 more wins, you take a commanding lead but I am not saying that you will or you won't out of respect to Mr and Mrs Purple Haze!
I wonder how many games that team has left this year.

 

 

Also FYI- I figured out what I did. I transposed Male and Highlands but no one from Male has pointed out my error.
They can borrow it, but they have to give it back. ;)
I wonder how many times they have been wrong!!!! For all we know, Massilon could be 10-0 this year. Who knows!!!!!!!

 

As a former Ohioan who follows Massillon, trust me they are not 10-0.

Feels good to know that I have a ring from a program that is in top 5 in country for wins. That put a smile on my face, even if I am older and fatter and balder and the ring doesn't fit anymore. Still a great feeling. GO BIRDS!!!

I would also be interested in how many years each program has been in existence. Just curious if anyone would like to throw that one out there.

According to the KHSAA and my website (based on extensive HHS records), going into the 2007 season, HHS had an overall W-L-T record of 743-234-26. Since they've gone 9-0 so far this season, they have 752 wins. If you look at the all-time wins numbers on NFLHS.com, they are different than this list. Who knows???

According to the KHSAA and my website (based on extensive HHS records), going into the 2007 season, HHS had an overall W-L-T record of 743-234-26. Since they've gone 9-0 so far this season, they have 752 wins. If you look at the all-time wins numbers on NFLHS.com, they are different than this list. Who knows???

 

Alright Joey, Don't be sellin us short here!

I would also be interested in how many years each program has been in existence. Just curious if anyone would like to throw that one out there.

 

I would be interested in that also. That could make a difference if you ask me.

I would be interested in that also. That could make a difference if you ask me.
It looks like this hasn't been updated since 2004; but it does show the first year of play for each team.

 

LINK

Top five winningest according to when they began football;

 

 

1893 Male #3

 

1894 Massilon #2

 

1907 Little Rock #4

 

1913 Valdosta Georgia #1

 

1915 Highlands #5

Top five winningest according to when they began football;

 

 

1893 Male #3

 

1894 Massilon #2

 

1907 Little Rock #4

 

1913 Valdosta Georgia #1

 

1915 Highlands #5

 

Wow! Those numbers paint a much bigger picture. I believe my beloved BIRDS would be all time number one if that guy on Shaw Lane would of started that Jr. Football league a few years sooner. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.