Pendleton Co./Christian Academy-Louisville predictions

UKNCFAN

Who wins  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Christian Academy
    • Pendleton County

I hope they pull it out if not I think it is time for Coach T and his assistants to go.

To do what PC has accomplished in its first year of playoff eligible football is quite impressive. The only place the coaches should go is to the AD's office and ask for a raise!

Why does pendleton co only have 17 players. they are a 4a school with over 1000 students. what is up with that.

Simply put, those are the players that are dedicated enough to do what is required to be a football player. I understand interest is increasing in the school, and the numbers should be somewhat up next year. As it is, I am sure that some of the young men that quit are feeling a slight sense of shame after what they have seen a select few accomplish through dedication and hard work.

I can no longer take your posts seriously...

Why not I happen to know quite a bit about PCHS football, and am well aware of things that have happened. I know for a fact a lot of the kids that have quit are due to Coach T and his assistants. Coach T has tore down what the previous coach whom put a lot of blood sweat at tears into building a program from scratch. Take me serious or not I don't care. But I would almost bet he won't be ther in a few more years and it won't be due to a so called better job.

Why not I happen to know quite a bit about PCHS football, and am well aware of things that have happened. I know for a fact a lot of the kids that have quit are due to Coach T and his assistants. Coach T has tore down what the previous coach whom put a lot of blood sweat at tears into building a program from scratch. Take me serious or not I don't care. But I would almost bet he won't be ther in a few more years and it won't be due to a so called better job.

I would say you are right. Some kids have quit due to not willing to undergo the dedication and discipline requirements that coach T and his staff present. The program is going the right direction, which is kids believing in the dividends of dedicating to the sport. Like I stated earlier, coach T and his assistants will be around for a while.

I hope they pull it out if not I think it is time for Coach T and his assistants to go.

Pendleton beat a good Henry County team.

I have seen them play and the players they have play hard.

I would keep these coaches and hope the male youths in Pendleton County get some guts and play football.

The coaching staff is as good as anyone they can get.:ylsuper:

Pendleton beat a good Henry County team.

I have seen them play and the players they have play hard.

I would keep these coaches and hope the male youths in Pendleton County get some guts and play football.

The coaching staff is as good as anyone they can get.:ylsuper:

I heard CAL may have some issues with their head coach?? Has anyone heard this?

I heard CAL may have some issues with their head coach?? Has anyone heard this?
Discuss CAL's Coach in this thread ...

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=134093

Everyone keep in mind Rule #9

9. No discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums. Discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted in all non-high school forums. However, discussion of criminal behavior by juveniles (anyone under 18) is never permitted anywhere on BGP.

Let's just say thay you are in the minority in regards to Coach T. People outside of PC that know what it takes to be a championship caliber program think he and his staff are doing great things. IMO, this is the problem with starting a program from scratch. Most have NO idea what it takes to be a successful program. It's not something that goes from August 1st until the first week in December.(Or first week in November for some)

Agree to disagree...BIG TIME!!!

Who was the previous coach? where is he now,and why did he leave?