Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Varsity starters playing JV

Featured Replies

So happy our school does not have these problems. GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the 70's I played for Frankfort High and coach Raymond Webb. 90% of the time coach only played freshmen and sophomores on the jv and a few juniors who didn't get any playing time on the varsity. My junior year I started varsity on both sides of the ball at end, and my cousin had been moved from QB to end on the varsity. I had been wanting to play some fullback, so coach agreed to let us play, but not on defense. We were playing Harrodsburg, and they did something coach didn't care for and before you knew it I was at end and my cousin was at QB and we threw the ball all over them. Of course we ended up playing defense. That's the only time I can remember coach doing that. I weighed 135 my junior year, so I looked like a freshman it sure was fun.

Back in the 70's I played for Frankfort High and coach Raymond Webb. 90% of the time coach only played freshmen and sophomores on the jv and a few juniors who didn't get any playing time on the varsity. My junior year I started varsity on both sides of the ball at end, and my cousin had been moved from QB to end on the varsity. I had been wanting to play some fullback, so coach agreed to let us play, but not on defense. We were playing Harrodsburg, and they did something coach didn't care for and before you knew it I was at end and my cousin was at QB and we threw the ball all over them. Of course we ended up playing defense. That's the only time I can remember coach doing that. I weighed 135 my junior year, so I looked like a freshman it sure was fun.

 

Did you wear a size 4 shoe in school like you do today?

It's a 7.5 thank you very much.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.