Undefeated Patriots vs Undefeated Colts.

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tom Brady and the Patriots
    • Peyton Manning and the Colts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts could put up 52 on them too.

The Colts season high is 41 points (New Orleans) and that's the only time they've scored 40 this season.

The Patriots have scored 40+ 3 straight weeks (48, 49, 52) and are averaging 41.4 points per game.

Some people are saying that the Colts cant score. Thats just crazy.

I don't think anyone believes that...I just think most are like me. In this particular game, they don't think Indy will be able to score enough to beat New England.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Colts scored in the area of 30 points like they do most weeks...I just expect New England to score 40+. I don't think New England's defense gives up 40 points to anyone.

So if the Colts win do you think it will be an upset?

Yes and no, I guess. First off, from my perspective, yes...I think the Patriots are clearly the best team in the league so any game they lose will be viewed as an upset by me.

But, at the same time, how can the undefeated Super Bowl champs really pull off an upset...so, in that sense, it won't be an unthinkable upset. Just an upset in the sense that the team I think is better doesn't win.

^ I agree. Im just hoping for a very close and fun game to watch.

I think it will be entertaining. Both teams should put some points up. And I may be selling Indy short. I just think New England is that much better than the rest of the league this year.

They have the same defense as always, and maybe even a little better with Adalius Thomas. The difference is they now have possibly the best offense in the league. I really can't see them losing...obviously, the odds are they'll slip up once, but the Patriots have proven to be a little tougher mentally than most. I really think this is the best chance we've seen for a team to run the table...

What time is the game on? Getting Marvin back will be really important.... for the Colts not to get blown out:) I am a Colts fan but that Pats are playing like the old 49ers right now. They can beat you with their #1 (Rice) #2 (Taylor) TE (Jones), RB running (Craig), RB catching (Craig) or they can stick a big guy in there to run and catch (Rathman). Much like the Cowboys with Moose, Emmitt, Irvin, Harper and (I just drew a blank on their TE). The Colts have an amazing DB in Sanders and amazing rusher in Freeney. They have gotten better but the Pats D just makes everything tough. IMO Vrabel is one of the most underrated players in the history of Pro Football. That guy does everything!