Ohio State 37 Penn State 17

Sportz Addict

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the haters, I have just one thing to say. The Buckeyes are the real deal and you better get used to it. In this year where all the favorites are dropping games they are supposed to win, the Bucks keep showing they are contenders. The offense was sharp. The defense played well in a very hostile environment. The Buckeyes are a good, solid football team.

Morelli is horrible he never gives his team a chance to win the game.

Morelli is horrible?? he never gives his team a chance to win??

If you ask me throwing for over 1,700 yards isn't "horrible" or leading your team to wins agaisnt Iowa, Wisconsin, and Inidiana isn't to bad either.

As for the game, GREAT game by the Buck's. If this doesn't show why they are the best team in the country, I don't know what will. Boeckman looked good again tonight.

The offense was solid all night and the D tightened up after giving up its first points in an opening quarter this season. This team appears to be on a mission and The Vest is not holding anything back!

Up next for The Bucks is Wisconsin at The Shoe - the last time these two teams played was in 04 and the Badgers came to Columbus and embaressed TOSU. :fight:

:thumb:

^ Most of the people on this board are very respectful its only a small portion of UK fans and 1 or 2 UL fans who envy TOSU....Most of the people on this board realize they need to worry about their own teams and not TOSU.

:thumb::thumb: I agree 100%. I don't know if the Buckeyes will go unbeaten or not. Right now the FACTS are that this team is taking care of business when others have not.....end of story.

The offense is getting better very week, Boekman continues to improve each week and the DEFENSE is........well, the best in the country.

Good WIN in a hostile envoroment where tOSU have had trouble in the past. Buckeyes turned the "white out" Buckeye Red"!!

GO BUCKEYES !!!!!

(just imagine how good the Buckeyes would be if they had been an "elite team" !!!) :eek::D

Great game by the Buckeyes on both sides of the ball. This was by far the best game of Boeckman's career. He played with confidence, made good decisions all day and did a great job of getting everyone involved in the offense.

Wells proved once again he is the real deal and the O-line had another solid game.

Although Penn State may have been overated, playng them in Happy Valley is a tough chore but OSU came in and took care of business as the have done all season.

Go Bucks

Great game by the Buckeyes on both sides of the ball. This was by far the best game of Boeckman's career. He played with confidence, made good decisions all day and did a great job of getting everyone involved in the offense.

Wells proved once again he is the real deal and the O-line had another solid game.

Although Penn State may have been overated, playng them in Happy Valley is a tough chore but OSU came in and took care of business as the have done all season.

Go Bucks

:thumb::thumb:

I would like to point out one player on the O-line for Penn State. Junior LT Gerald Cadogen from Portsmouth, OH had a solid game. I don't believe he allowed any pressure on the QB from his assigbments and opened some huge holes for the running game. Not from KY, but close enough to throw a rock at. Good game Gerald.