Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cawood 25 Cumberland 22

Featured Replies

Wow! Figured this was Cumberland's game!

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braveheart, if you have some inside info on the new coach let us in. Who then will it be?

 

I don't have any inside info on who the coach will be, but I would guarantee it won't be anyone listed in the above posting.

I don't have any inside info on who the coach will be, but I would guarantee it won't be anyone listed in the above posting.

 

You never know.....:rolleyes:

I don't have any inside info on who the coach will be, but I would guarantee it won't be anyone listed in the above posting.
If you have no inside info how is it that you can guarantee it wont be anyone listed in the referred to post?????
If you have no inside info how is it that you can guarantee it wont be anyone listed in the referred to post?????

 

Maybe he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!!!

I agree no one listed above.

 

It wouldn't suprise me if a SUNSHINE State resident came back into the Mountains.:sssh:

You all are right, it would never be JB and Hensley because they would never have a chance. As for Dudley, who would want to even fool with him. Don't get me wrong he is one of the best to ever coach in KY but who wants to go through trying to make him the richest coach in the state because Dudley will toy with any job. Holcomb I can see as being a great fit but I don't see him leaving Breathitt, I think he might have some grand kids there. I personally think Jay Cobb would be the best fit but I am not the one hiring so who knows.

They are many good coaches but I really don't think anyone knows for sure as of now. I don't have any info but I really believe the right coach will be hired. We will all know before to long. Just curious as the name of the coach from the sunshine state? The biggest talk is from Georgia according to the Harlan County faithful.

By the "Sunshine State" coach, do you mean former Hazard Coach Mo Dixon? Isn't one of the Woolum kids from Pineville coaching down there now also?

By the "Sunshine State" coach, do you mean former Hazard Coach Mo Dixon? Isn't one of the Woolum kids from Pineville coaching down there now also?

 

Not Dixon. Yes u are correct, Woolum is coaching at one of the best h.s. football schools in Flordia.

Not Dixon. Yes u are correct, Woolum is coaching at one of the best h.s. football schools in Flordia.
I dont think he is even a head coach though is he? I wouldnt think the Harlan County Brass would hire a young fella that has never been a head coach would they??
You all are right' date=' it would never be JB and Hensley because they would never have a chance. As for Dudley, who would want to even fool with him. Don't get me wrong he is one of the best to ever coach in KY but who wants to go through trying to make him the richest coach in the state because Dudley will toy with any job. Holcomb I can see as being a great fit but I don't see him leaving Breathitt, I think he might have some grand kids there. I personally think Jay Cobb would be the best fit but I am not the one hiring so who knows.[/quote']

 

Finally! The voice of reason! The above is why I do not think any of the coaches listed would get the job, I also do not think Jay Cobb would be a canidate either, but I do think Tuck Woolum might be interested and it might be a good fit.

Pineville was terrible when Tuck Woolum coached. Sometimes great players aren't great coaches.

Don't be so sure about Jay Cobb not being interested in the job. I guess only time will tell.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.