Cawood 25 Cumberland 22

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all are right, it would never be JB and Hensley because they would never have a chance. As for Dudley, who would want to even fool with him. Don't get me wrong he is one of the best to ever coach in KY but who wants to go through trying to make him the richest coach in the state because Dudley will toy with any job. Holcomb I can see as being a great fit but I don't see him leaving Breathitt, I think he might have some grand kids there. I personally think Jay Cobb would be the best fit but I am not the one hiring so who knows.

They are many good coaches but I really don't think anyone knows for sure as of now. I don't have any info but I really believe the right coach will be hired. We will all know before to long. Just curious as the name of the coach from the sunshine state? The biggest talk is from Georgia according to the Harlan County faithful.

By the "Sunshine State" coach, do you mean former Hazard Coach Mo Dixon? Isn't one of the Woolum kids from Pineville coaching down there now also?

Not Dixon. Yes u are correct, Woolum is coaching at one of the best h.s. football schools in Flordia.

You all are right' date=' it would never be JB and Hensley because they would never have a chance. As for Dudley, who would want to even fool with him. Don't get me wrong he is one of the best to ever coach in KY but who wants to go through trying to make him the richest coach in the state because Dudley will toy with any job. Holcomb I can see as being a great fit but I don't see him leaving Breathitt, I think he might have some grand kids there. I personally think Jay Cobb would be the best fit but I am not the one hiring so who knows.[/quote']

Finally! The voice of reason! The above is why I do not think any of the coaches listed would get the job, I also do not think Jay Cobb would be a canidate either, but I do think Tuck Woolum might be interested and it might be a good fit.