Owen Co./Trimble Co. predictions

Who will win  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What talent does Owen have that gives them the edge over Hawkes at QB/LB, Jones at DL, Sullivan and Peters at WR/CB...I could go on. Honestly?

I guess 80region is thinking that Owen has the talent but their head coach just doesn't utilize it. Am I correct?

Just a thought for this game but I think Owen's DB's might be able to handle Trimble's WR's. Now as for Trimble's running game. That will bea different story.

When it comes to Owen's offense vs. Trimble's defense.............well you can decide that one for yourself. Just jugding by numbers I've seen and been told about I'm gonna have to give that edge to Trimble.

What talent does Owen have that gives them the edge over Hawkes at QB/LB, Jones at DL, Sullivan and Peters at WR/CB...I could go on. Honestly?

I see your point, but Owen does have 20 seniors and alot of size.

There skill players can run as well.

The mud should favor Owen, but I will take Trimble

I see your point, but Owen does have 20 seniors and alot of size.

There skill players can run as well.

The mud should favor Owen, but I will take Trimble

Not to be negative, but if being a senior and having size meant something, then they should have won more games than 1. Especially the Carroll Game.

Last year Owen was 3-7 with 2 of those wins against first year programs, (Gallatin & Jackson County) and Pendleton County which was in their 3rd year with a very small bench.

Just my opinion but Owen County needs to figure out what's up.