Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton-Verona Football

Featured Replies

Will WV be playing a Varsity schedule next year?

If so what class and disrtict will they be placed in?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I read that they will play a Varsity schedule next year. I'm guessing that they will not be involved in a district until 2009 when districts/classes are re-done. I would imagine that they would be in Class 1A then.

Where is it located?

 

Northern KY, about 22 miles south of Cincinnati off I-75.

Is it a private school?

 

Independent city school for the cities of Walton and Verona. Good academic school. Any kid who plays any sport gets drug-tested reguraly.

The school is public.

They have a GREAT Field, just off the Verona exit.

The school is public.

They have a GREAT Field, just off the Verona exit.

 

Never been to the field, but it looks good from the X-Way. I understand they've scheduled Brossart next year, so I'm assuming I'll see it then. How old is their team? Good luck to them in their new venture.

Independent city school for the cities of Walton and Verona. Good academic school. Any kid who plays any sport gets drug-tested reguraly.

 

 

Just curious, but do the other students who participate in extra-curricular activities, other than sports, also get drug tested?

Just curious, but do the other students who participate in extra-curricular activities, other than sports, also get drug tested?

 

Yes

Who is the current head coach?

 

Woody McMillan

Never been to the field, but it looks good from the X-Way. I understand they've scheduled Brossart next year, so I'm assuming I'll see it then. How old is their team? Good luck to them in their new venture.

 

They played a JV schedule this year and last I heard where 2-3 with all the games being fairly close.

 

I've heard their Frosh/Soph team split two games with Dayton but don't know how many other games they've played.

Looking forward to seeing the Bearcats take the field at the varsity level. This is just the beginning of great things at WVHS! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.