Week 9 Unbeatens

Hearsay

Week 9 (through 8 games) remaining unbeatens, with remaining games:

A - Hazard (Lynn Camp, LCA), Fulton City (Lone Oak, Reidland)

AA - Green County (Marion Co.)

AAA - Belfry (East Carter, JC), Breathitt County (Lawrence County, Shelby Valley)

AAAA - Bell County (Leslie Co., Tates Creek), Marion County (Anderson Co., Green Co.), Lone Oak (Fulton City, Heath)

AAAAA - Anderson County (Marion Co., Western Hills), John Hardin (Nelson Co., Central Hardin), Ft. Thomas Highlands (Madison Central, Central)

AAAAAA - St. Xavier (Central, Cov. Cath.)

A lot of these will go down because they play one another. Who are the likeliest teams to hold on with an unbeaten regular season?

Week 9 (through 8 games) remaining unbeatens, with remaining games:

A - Hazard (Lynn Camp, LCA), Fulton City (Lone Oak, Reidland)

AA - Green County (Marion Co.)

AAA - Belfry (East Carter, JC), Breathitt County (Lawrence County, Shelby Valley)

AAAA - Bell County (Leslie Co., Tates Creek), Marion County (Anderson Co., Green Co.), Lone Oak (Fulton City, Heath)

AAAAA - Anderson County (Marion Co., Western Hills), John Hardin (Nelson Co., Central Hardin), Ft. Thomas Highlands (Madison Central, Central)

AAAAAA - St. Xavier (Central, Cov. Cath.)

A lot of these will go down because they play one another. Who are the likeliest teams to hold on with an unbeaten regular season?

Breathitt County, Bell County, Lone Oak, John Hardin, Highlands, and St. X all have excellent chances to run the regular season table, IMO.

Wow! Central has both St. X and Highlands going into the final two weeks of the season. What were they thinking. I guess you see how you stand up against the best and it will definately get them ready for the playoffs, I guess. Not sure they need it though. Looks like they won their district. If and I mean if these games end up being blowouts, I wonder what is does to their mindset for the playoffs?

Wow! Central has both St. X and Highlands going into the final two weeks of the season. What were they thinking. I guess you see how you stand up against the best and it will definately get them ready for the playoffs, I guess. Not sure they need it though. Looks like they won their district. If and I mean if these games end up being blowouts, I wonder what is does to their mindset for the playoffs?
Looking at their whole schedule, they play several tough teams.

Bell Co opponents 29-30. Throw out Lincoln Co & Sheldon Clark & that brings the opponents record to 15-27. Hopefully, we meet you guys in Louisville

So what your saying is Bell Co. has played two teams that are more impressive than anyone on Lone Oak's schedule??? LO's opponents are 31-49(all 10 regular season opponents). And if we remove the two top teams on LO's schedule (Caldwell and Fulton City) then your opponents combined record is 18-47 (again all 10 regular season opponents). So how can you bring up something like that when you have no ground to stand on?? Not to mention, i don't think anyone from LONE OAK can spell State Championship, much less make it there. You are way ahead of yourself buddy. Wait until LO plays some high caliber teams and wins before you start talking about meeting Bell co. in Louisville. It might help LO's credibility to schedule some tougher out-of-district teams instead of Reidland (0-8), Union Co. (3-6), Obion Co Central, TN (0-8), and Todd Co Central (1-7). I understand the Heath game and its history so i know why LO schedules that game. Also, your two toughest out-of-district opponents are Caldwell (6-2) and Fulton City (7-0).....no offense to these teams, but if LO wants to get ready to be a champ in 4A football, they MUST schedule better teams than these.