Henry Co. 39 Spencer Co. 21

80region

Henry's pass defense is very suspect. If they don't do something soon, they may not get out of district playoffs. I think Spencer threw for nearly 200 (really effective from the shot gun-had some time to throw). North Oldham has a QB that can chuck it all over the place and could really hurt Henry's D.

I take back what I said about SC, they are more diverse than their stats suggest! Great job by both clubs, it was a heck of a game!

:fight:

Henry's pass defense is very suspect. If they don't do something soon, they may not get out of district playoffs. I think Spencer threw for nearly 200 (really effective from the shot gun-had some time to throw). North Oldham has a QB that can chuck it all over the place and could really hurt Henry's D.

I take back what I said about SC, they are more diverse than their stats suggest! Great job by both clubs, it was a heck of a game!

Since were taken back words Henry's run defense looked great I bet SC had less than 100 yards rushing on the night. Henry gave up something like 100 yards throwing in the first half. To say Henry's pass defense is very suspect is going out on a limb. Each time I've seen them they have brought a lot of pressure. Maybe they have to if they can't cover anyone!

:fight:

Since were taken back words Henry's run defense looked great I bet SC had less than 100 yards rushing on the night. Henry gave up something like 100 yards throwing in the first half. To say Henry's pass defense is very suspect is going out on a limb. Each time I've seen them they have brought a lot of pressure. Maybe they have to if they can't cover anyone!

Sounds like a win to me Mr. Lou- do you take back what you said earleir about their run defense being poor

Sounds like a win to me Mr. Lou- do you take back what you said earleir about their run defense being poor

After seeing the North Oldham defense over the last several weeks i feel Henry is avg. at best. North is one of the top defensive teams in 3A.