Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christmas Tournaments

Featured Replies

I would like someone to post tourneys too. Just any not just Christmas.

Don't know if you would call it x-mas tourney or not, but i'm pretty sure Elliott is in 5/3 classic 12-26 thru12-29. I might be mistaken.

Any more tourneys out there. I think I heard that of Elliott also. Should be a big tournament for them .

  • Author

I believe Raceland and Magoffin are both going to Lloyd Memorial.

  • Author

Elliott should have alot of fun against strong competition in the 5/3 I know they will represent the 16th well.

GRC plays Russell first round of the AIT.

  • Author

Who is in Raceland's and Boyd County's tournaments?

I believe Boyd's tournament is cancelled. Ashland is going to Henry County now. Strong competion with several 8th region teams represented. Shelby, Oldham, Henry... and a few from Louisville.

Ashland - AIT, Henry County Inv.

Bath - David Garner Tourney @ Rose Hill (Bath and Greenup are only teams scheduled right now)

Boyd - Gateway Holiday Classic @ Montgomery Co

East Carter - Derby Classic, AIT

Elliott - 5/3

Fairview - Derby Classic @ Raceland

Fleming - Covered Bridge Tourney @ Fleming, Bracken Co Inv

Greenup - David Garner (see Bath Co above), Gateway Holiday Classic

Lewis - Bracken County Inv

Menifee - Covered Bridge @ Fleming

Morgan - Derby Classic @ Raceland

Raceland - Lloyd Memorial Inv, Derby Classic

Rose Hill - ?

Rowan - ?

Russell - Derby Classic, AIT

West Carter - Covered Bridge

I'm pretty sure Conner is going to a Tournament in Florida.

I believe Rose Hill is hosting their own Christmas Tournament again this year. I don't know the full list of teams competing, but I do know that Manchester High School from Adams Co, Ohio will be attending. I figure that the field would likely be filled out with smaller schools that would match the Hill's enrollment.

What teams are playing in the A&W Holiday tourney at Caverna HS ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.