Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Maddness....

Featured Replies

The offense they were running looked to familiar. Maybe it is or I hope it because that is what they have been use to running.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The offense they were running looked to familiar. Maybe it is or I hope it because that is what they have been use to running.

 

It was the opening practice... Gillispie has not taught them his offense.

The Cats won!

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper: Undefeated!! Where should we be ranked?? :D

I was pleased with the preview / practice for the fans and that is what last night was.

Hopefully we (U.K.) will be MUCH better than some think. There is alot of work to do but imo the Cats will be fine. 'IF" U.L. or anyone in te SEC gets us they had better do it this year bc I don't think that will be in the conversation after that ;).

The offense they were running looked to familiar. Maybe it is or I hope it because that is what they have been use to running.

 

I personally don't care what they run as long as we win ;) :thumb:.

 

Let's Please not start "Billy bashing" on the first practice/show for the fans :scared:.

 

(J/K .........:thumb: :lol:)

No way Jasper had micro surgery. I would be in shock if he played in half of the games this season.

  • Author
It was the opening practice... Gillispie has not taught them his offense.

 

They practiced first thing Friday morning and I bet he installed sometype of offense.

They practiced first thing Friday morning and I bet he installed sometype of offense.

 

They practiced at 7 PM, not first thing in the morning... That is NOT enough time for a team to learn an offense well enough to execute it in the scrimmage.

No way Jasper had micro surgery. I would be in shock if he played in half of the games this season.

 

He didn't look very good out there last night.

  • Author
He didn't look very good out there last night.

 

I like his size but he has no shooting ability or atleast he wont show it.

No way Jasper had micro surgery. I would be in shock if he played in half of the games this season.

 

They said he had the procedure that Amare Stadmaire and Jamal Mashburn had. I don't know if there are different levels of it, because I agree it usually takes longer to come back. But they compared it to those guys.

I was wondering where my seats where, and they were right above the tunnell the players came out in, except to the left and up, so we had GREAT seats..

 

I thought you guys are showing no love for MARK COURY...Coury played great I thought, and played the whole time, he had some good looking jumpers, turned it over once and bricked a jumper, but I thought he looked dandy, he's very strong and runs the floor well..

 

I really enjoyed madness though...It was AWESOME...We all went wild for Billy G

I was wondering where my seats where, and they were right above the tunnell the players came out in, except to the left and up, so we had GREAT seats..

 

I thought you guys are showing no love for MARK COURY...Coury played great I thought, and played the whole time, he had some good looking jumpers, turned it over once and bricked a jumper, but I thought he looked dandy, he's very strong and runs the floor well..

 

I really enjoyed madness though...It was AWESOME...We all went wild for Billy G

 

I had heard earlier that we would be seeing alot more of Curry and Harris this year.

It was a pleasure to finally meet BGP mod Jesse James last night. :ylsuper:

It was a fun night. Legion really looked like the up and comer to me, his Jumper is really smooth and quick on the release. He got a pass from Bradley in transition and launched a 3 increadibly quick. Jodie Meeks seemed to get the 2nd biggest ovation of the night, behind Billy G.

 

My question is, if Jasper is really not ready to play is redshirting an option, or will they try to make sure he can help them down the stretch.

It was exciting to watch the first practice of the new era in Kentucky basketball. What a great weekend if you are a Big Blue fan!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.