Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Maddness....

Featured Replies

I thought it was alright. I think it could have been better. I liked it in the past when Pitnio and Smith would run the kids through some drills and get on the mic and work the crowd. The pyro was cool and the entrances were cool. I am glad that my tickets were free. The lady behind us paid $150 for her tickets on ebay. If I had paid $150 for that I would have been let down.

 

Jodie Meeks seemed to get the 2nd biggest ovation of the night, behind Billy G

 

Meeks didn't get near the ovation Rich Brooks got. Heck Brooks ovation was almost was almost as loud and sustained as Gillispie's. :thumb:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best part of the night was ole Rich coming out and getting the fans pumped for the Saturday Night Shocker....."Get those LSU fans out of here!"- Kyle Macey

Kyle Macy is still an idiot...

I think Gillispie showed how much he loved the fan support. The team chemistry was terriffic. Joe Crawford will be on another level this year. I have always liked Crawford and with Gillispie's coaching ability, Crawford will be in the NBA. Coury and Williams showed how hard they have worked in the off season.

I don't know if it was Billy Clyde coaching or just Coury's work ethic but if he plays anything like he did the other night throughout the season what a turnaround! I would bet he had twelve points and only missed one shot.

The First hour of Madness was absolutely torture.. it was one of the boringest things I had ever sat through.. way too many cheesy videos and dead time.. it got better once gillispie and the team was introduced and it was great to finally see the team in action.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.