It's good that football weather is back!

WILDMAN

It's been way too long and it's finally here. Walked outside this morning to go pick up a paper and get some coffee and it hit me. The crisp cool air, smell of the falling leaves scream autumn is upon us. There is nothing like going out to the stadium on a Friday night under the lights in the cool air and watching some football. Who's with me?

It's been way too long and it's finally here. Walked outside this morning to go pick up a paper and get some coffee and it hit me. The crisp cool air, smell of the falling leaves scream autumn is upon us. There is nothing like going out to the stadium on a Friday night under the lights in the cool air and watching some football. Who's with me?

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I hear you, will be at Pitnam stadium tonight, today's temp. here today is a high of 60 degrees, with a low of 37 degrees tonight, now that's football weather.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: 5 thumbs up on this one Hound! Finally it is football weather. :banana:

The only BAD thing is:

I have to wait a week to truly enjoy this wonderful FOOTBALL weather to its fullest extent. My beloved St. X Tigers don't play tonight. They have a Bye Week.

But I will take in another game just east of Jefferson County. I'm lookin forward to seeing this Matthews kid for Shelby County. Anybody who can put up 555 yards in passing against Manual has got to be fun to watch.