Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Basketball Season Tickets...

Featured Replies

I AM NOW THE OWNER of 2!!!!!! I've never been so excited in my life!!!:dancingpa

Congrats:dancingpa Did you get them through the lottery UK had?

Wanna' sell 'em??? :D

  • Author
Congrats:dancingpa Did you get them through the lottery UK had?

 

Yup! For the first time ever for anything, my name got drawn! :lol:

  • Author
Where are you sitting?

 

Section 238. I want to say row P? I know they are seats 1 and 2.

  • Author
Wanna' sell 'em??? :D

 

NO!:lol:

I mailed my postcards in today. I'm hoping I get that awesome phone call during the next few weeks!!!

  • Author
I mailed my postcards in today. I'm hoping I get that awesome phone call during the next few weeks!!!

 

I thought it was a buddy just playing a joke on me at first. The guy just laughed and told me that he really wasn't joking with me! I know this may sound crazy, but growing up, getting season tickets was one of my goals in life and to accomplish it is just a great feeling! And the fact that I'll get to take my dad to some of the games with me is just awesome! He is 56 years old and he has never been to Rupp before! I just can't wait!!! They are supposed to be mailed out to me next week!

I thought it was a buddy just playing a joke on me at first. The guy just laughed and told me that he really wasn't joking with me! I know this may sound crazy, but growing up, getting season tickets was one of my goals in life and to accomplish it is just a great feeling! And the fact that I'll get to take my dad to some of the games with me is just awesome! He is 56 years old and he has never been to Rupp before! I just can't wait!!! They are supposed to be mailed out to me next week!

:dancingpaCongrats...so glad you won them...enjoy:dancingpa

I thought it was impossible to get them. Guess some people got upset at the end there.

That is how I got mine 7 years ago.

They are not auomatic renewals. They are essentially student tickets, but over the years the students have not requested more tickets, hence we get the tickets the following year. We have been getting them every year since.

The cost is starting to catch up. THis year they were $560 per ticket. The individual ticket has gone up plus they have a bunch of home games this year.

It is fun...Im in 238...top row. They are not that bad of seats...much rather prefer them than 3/4 way up on side.

Congrats...when is your money due?

  • Author
That is how I got mine 7 years ago.

They are not auomatic renewals. They are essentially student tickets, but over the years the students have not requested more tickets, hence we get the tickets the following year. We have been getting them every year since.

The cost is starting to catch up. THis year they were $560 per ticket. The individual ticket has gone up plus they have a bunch of home games this year.

It is fun...Im in 238...top row. They are not that bad of seats...much rather prefer them than 3/4 way up on side.

Congrats...when is your money due?

 

I already paid them today. It was kind of embarrassing, my credit card limit isn't high enough yet so I had to use my parent's! :lol: The tickets that I got are renewable. They gave me the option to go with the "expendable" student tickets like you are talking about but the better seats were actually in the renewable seats. If you are in 238 I will be awfully close to you! I'll let you know what row exactly. Also, I forgot to ask this question, but do the season tickets include the 2 exhibition games and the 2K Sports tournament games?

I already paid them today. It was kind of embarrassing, my credit card limit isn't high enough yet so I had to use my parent's! :lol: The tickets that I got are renewable. They gave me the option to go with the "expendable" student tickets like you are talking about but the better seats were actually in the renewable seats. If you are in 238 I will be awfully close to you! I'll let you know what row exactly. Also, I forgot to ask this question, but do the season tickets include the 2 exhibition games and the 2K Sports tournament games?

 

Those four games are included, yes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.