Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 45 West Jessamine 14

Featured Replies

Welcome back to the "W" side of the boxscore!

It's always good to get that first win,now 9 more W's to win State.:D:dancingpa;)

Congrats to the Rebels. Hopefully this will build momentum for the remainder of the year.

I saw the fireworks many, many times tonight while I was in the Danville stands. We all figured that Boyle had to be in the 40's. I joked with Titletownclown that it would be something if we got home to find out that Boyle had 6 field goals and lost 21-18, LOL. Good win by Boyle. Maybe they'll get things back on track for the rest of the season.

It's always good to get that first win,now 9 more W's to win State.:D:dancingpa;)

 

Seriously ?

I saw the fireworks many, many times tonight while I was in the Danville stands. We all figured that Boyle had to be in the 40's. I joked with Titletownclown that it would be something if we got home to find out that Boyle had 6 field goals and lost 21-18, LOL. Good win by Boyle. Maybe they'll get things back on track for the rest of the season.

 

That was funny.:D

That was funny.:D

 

I don't want any Boyle fans to think anything different - I always cheer for Boyle in every game but one... I am glad that they got a win under their belts.

Way to go Boyle County!

 

Time to get on a roll to prepare for the playoffs.

Way to go Boyle County!

 

Time to get on a roll to prepare for the playoffs.

:thumb: Believe me I know how you feel on your first win this season. Let this be a turning point..a new season just began.:ylsuper:

Congrats on cracking the W column guys.. know how you feel.:lol:

Where have all the Boyle fans gone?

We are still here "chenowith", at leat I am. Hopefully this will be the start of a 5 game winning streak and give us some much needed momentum going into the playoffs. Once in the playoffs, anything can happen. Good job by Cole Stevens running the ball tonight. I though Jacob Smith also did a nice job at quarterback.

 

Good job Rebels. Now lets focus on Mercer and get some revenge.

  • Author
Where have all the Boyle fans gone?

 

I have a feeling they jumped ship a few weeks ago, and will be begging for the chance to get back on board. If there was ever a team that their record doesn't indicate how good they really are, it would be Boyle.

It was great to see Boyle win again!

 

Gotta love those fireworks :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.