Boyle County 45 West Jessamine 14

EKUAlum05

I saw the fireworks many, many times tonight while I was in the Danville stands. We all figured that Boyle had to be in the 40's. I joked with Titletownclown that it would be something if we got home to find out that Boyle had 6 field goals and lost 21-18, LOL. Good win by Boyle. Maybe they'll get things back on track for the rest of the season.

I saw the fireworks many, many times tonight while I was in the Danville stands. We all figured that Boyle had to be in the 40's. I joked with Titletownclown that it would be something if we got home to find out that Boyle had 6 field goals and lost 21-18, LOL. Good win by Boyle. Maybe they'll get things back on track for the rest of the season.

That was funny.:D

We are still here "chenowith", at leat I am. Hopefully this will be the start of a 5 game winning streak and give us some much needed momentum going into the playoffs. Once in the playoffs, anything can happen. Good job by Cole Stevens running the ball tonight. I though Jacob Smith also did a nice job at quarterback.

Good job Rebels. Now lets focus on Mercer and get some revenge.

Where have all the Boyle fans gone?

I have a feeling they jumped ship a few weeks ago, and will be begging for the chance to get back on board. If there was ever a team that their record doesn't indicate how good they really are, it would be Boyle.