• Pulaski (more than 20)
    • Pulaski (less than 20)
    • Southwestern (less than 20)
    • Southwestern (more than 20)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crosstown rivals you have to throw this seasons records out the window. Can't wait till Friday night. Good luck both teams.

If I was an outsider making a call at this game I would say Pulaski by 2 touchdowns, but since it is such a great cross town rivalry and so much at steak, I believe it will be a heck of a game!

Waited for this game all season and my Maroons will shock the world this week and win by 30!! Southwestern is improved but will make many mistakes and Hines & Muse will run circles around them. They can't keep up with the speed and they KNOW it.

In a romp Pulaski 44- Southwestern 14 :dancingpa:dancingpa:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I don't think this one will be close. I misjudged PC earlier in the year--I blamed Somerset's loss on their defensive ineptitude and while they did have a bad night on defense the Maroon offense is for real. Add to the equation that their defense is improving and I don't think the "rivalry" factor will have anything to do with this one. I think PC wins easily 41-21. The scary thing for the Warriors, who are very young, is that the Maroons are just as young.

Should be a great night of Football in Pulaski Co. Coach Hines has gotten this young team to believe. They are 5-0 and ranked 9th in the state according to the AP. Hopefully, no injuries to either team and good luck to them.