Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski/Southwestern Predictions

Who wins? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Pulaski (more than 20)
      12%
    • Pulaski (less than 20)
      52%
    • Southwestern (less than 20)
      36%
    • Southwestern (more than 20)
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams coming off wins this week. Game to be played at Pulaski.

Who wins, by how much and why?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know but I'd love to come to this game..I'd say it'll be a barn burner.

 

Good Luck to both teams.

Crosstown rivals you have to throw this seasons records out the window. Can't wait till Friday night. Good luck both teams.

Crosstown rivals you have to throw this seasons records out the window. Can't wait till Friday night. Good luck both teams.

 

If I was an outsider making a call at this game I would say Pulaski by 2 touchdowns, but since it is such a great cross town rivalry and so much at steak, I believe it will be a heck of a game!

Either pulaski or SW by a TD. Wont be more than a TD.

I am going to pick Pulaski because I am a SW fan. Every time I pick SW to win they lose and the one time I picked them to lose they won.

Waited for this game all season and my Maroons will shock the world this week and win by 30!! Southwestern is improved but will make many mistakes and Hines & Muse will run circles around them. They can't keep up with the speed and they KNOW it.

 

In a romp Pulaski 44- Southwestern 14 :dancingpa:dancingpa:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I don't think this one will be close. I misjudged PC earlier in the year--I blamed Somerset's loss on their defensive ineptitude and while they did have a bad night on defense the Maroon offense is for real. Add to the equation that their defense is improving and I don't think the "rivalry" factor will have anything to do with this one. I think PC wins easily 41-21. The scary thing for the Warriors, who are very young, is that the Maroons are just as young.

Pulaski will win by 2 touchdowns. 35-21 or something close to that.

Pulaski Co. 42-21.

SW 28

PC 20

Should be a great night of Football in Pulaski Co. Coach Hines has gotten this young team to believe. They are 5-0 and ranked 9th in the state according to the AP. Hopefully, no injuries to either team and good luck to them.

For the 2nd week in a row I am going to go with the Warriors. SW comes out ready to go and the Warriors win a close one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.