Tom Brady

5wide

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read that Brady walked off the field without shaking Drew Bress' hand when they lost to the Saints.

Didn't he win the Sportsman of The Year award one year??? I'll answer my own question....Yes, in 2005.

A great deal of controversy was made last week when a few New England Patriots stomped out and celebrated on the San Diego Chargers logo at the conclusion of the game. LaDainian Tomlinson referred to them as “classless” and suggested that they might get it from their head coach. Well, it appears as if Tomlinson may have been right.

After their heart-breaking loss to the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, the Patriots, more specifically Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, showed that they really do lack class. Brady didn’t stick around after the game to congratulate Peyton Manning or shake hands with Colts coach Tony Dungy. He pulled this same stunt last year after getting railed in Denver, simply jetting into the tunnel to go pout at his locker. Hey Wonderboy, at least suck it up and show a little respect for the team that just spanked you.

http://www.sportable.com/category/new-england-patriots/page/2/

I will say that Brady is one of the greatest QB's of all time & has only been in the league what, 7 years?

I have read that Brady walked off the field without shaking Drew Bress' hand when they lost to the Saints.

A great deal of controversy was made last week when a few New England Patriots stomped out and celebrated on the San Diego Chargers logo at the conclusion of the game. LaDainian Tomlinson referred to them as “classless” and suggested that they might get it from their head coach. Well, it appears as if Tomlinson may have been right.

After their heart-breaking loss to the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, the Patriots, more specifically Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, showed that they really do lack class. Brady didn’t stick around after the game to congratulate Peyton Manning or shake hands with Colts coach Tony Dungy. He pulled this same stunt last year after getting railed in Denver, simply jetting into the tunnel to go pout at his locker. Hey Wonderboy, at least suck it up and show a little respect for the team that just spanked you.

http://www.sportable.com/category/new-england-patriots/page/2/

I remember him congratulating Peyton on winning the Super Bowl, Im sure he was upset, hes a competitor. He certainly doesnt have the repuationg of being a "classless jerk."

He certainly not "classless".
Looks like he is. :D

Didn't he leave his pregnant girlfriend for another model? Quite the mulit talented 'player'...

Pregnancy came to light after they broke up. Pretty sure he was still there to see the birth of his son.

I wouldn't call being upset about a loss and not wanting to deal with others a "classless" act. Doubt he's the first guy to run to the tunnel after a loss.

I think you're on your own on this one.
No, I know quite a few people that totally agree with me.

Pregnancy came to light after they broke up. Pretty sure he was still there to see the birth of his son.

I wouldn't call being upset about a loss and not wanting to deal with others a "classless" act. Doubt he's the first guy to run to the tunnel after a loss.

It's totally classless. He's supposed to be a professional, not a pouting little child that takes his ball and goes home because he didn't get his way. He's a freaking little crybaby.

No, I know quite a few people that totally agree with me.

It's totally classless. He's supposed to be a professional, not a pouting little child that takes his ball and goes home because he didn't get his way. He's a freaking little crybaby.

I really have no opinion on Brady as a person, but really I don't recall any of that. Do you have anything to support this. I've seen LTs fit probably 100 times, nothin on Brady.